And you all thought that this whole Twilight thing was fictional. Well, its not. Let me introduce you to my baby, Thor The Vampire.
He's NOT the milkman's baby.
Guess that means one of The Cullen's came and imprinted on Me one night while William was away on business. I just wish I would've remembered it.
That would've been one, hot, steamy, blood sucking affair.
Though my baby's daddy may remain a mystery, at least my baby vampire will be safe here in Alaska where the Cullen's are apparently living.
I just hope my half mortal half dead son won't bite my bloody nipples off while he's nursing.
4 comments:
Hey Ginger! My younger daughter, Emily, did the same thing. It was the weirdest thing! You seem to be having a great time in Alaska. I love your blog! Miss you.
Jaryn
That is HILIARIOUS maybe his daddy is really a vampire lol.
hey ginger, do you not have a facebook account any more? i was going to send you some stuff about scrapbooking and stuff, and i don't have your e-mail. Do you want to shoot me your e-mail to missysuehernandez@hotmail.com
That is hillarious!! I love it!!
Post a Comment