Sunday, February 6, 2011





Its been an uneventful week. We got out once and went on a short little walk.


















Other than this little outing, we've been trapped inside, getting a little cabin fever.






















The most exciting thing they look forward to, everyday, is their bath. I don't know why it took me so long to buy some bubble bath, but I gave in.


















She drinks the bubble water, every time and every time she ends up looking like a little garden gnome.

















I do have to share one little story. Maybe Bill and I will be the only ones to find this funny, but I just have to share what Paisley did today.

I got set apart today for a calling in my ward. I had McKoy on my lap and Bill had Paisley on his. The Bishop and his counselor placed their hands on my head and Bill whispered to Paisley to fold Her arms. They started the blessing and I opened my eyes to peek and see if Paisley was folding Her arms. It took everything in me not to burst out with laughter. Paisley's hands were placed on Bill's balding head, mimicking what was being done to Me. She was giving her daddy a blessing.

I had to apologize when it was over for giggling during the prayer, but if you could've only seen my 2 year old girl exercising her Priesthood Power.

4 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

That's cute Ginger. What new calling did you get?
My kids will stay in the tub forever, it always seemed to calm them down to if the afternoon had been a long, rough one. The LOVE bubble bath too!

Kathy&Mike said...

That's so funny!! Aren't kids just the greatest people in the world?

Kimberly Wright said...

How adorable is she???? What is your new calling?

Chase loves the bath, maybe I should see if he is ready for bubbles!!!

How is AK treating you?

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

Oh that's SOO cute! Glad you shared!