Saturday, February 26, 2011

FURRONDY 2011

UMMM YA.
He's Real.
At first I thought He was a sasquatch, but then I realized He was smart. I was kinda wishing by the end of our little Furrondy Experience, I was wearing his getup. Furrondy is a big celebration that goes on every year with tons and tons of activities. I really wanted Bill to model in the Fur Bikini Contest, but we both felt his chiseled physique would've caused some possible stalkage problems.
We attended the parade, it was kinda lame actually. The only cool thing besides the 50 bizillion crowned snow princess'es were the one or two reindeer they had and the pooper scoopers following the little creatures.
There were a few natives dressed up in their Eskimo attire.

Check out this coat... Isn't it Gorgeous? Oh and this lady wasn't in the parade.
Here is Miss Paisley and Her Daddy watching the dog musher's race.


It was kinda cool to get out and see all the stuff going on. I wish we could've stayed out longer, but it was freezing. It was very, very, very, very cold. Did I say it was cold? Well it was. It was bitter Cold.

1 comment:

Heather Whitehead said...

Looks FUN but so cold and that sasquatch is so yummy lol, that's so fun you got to see the dog sledding. I'm jealous of all your adventures keep us updated!