Friday, February 25, 2011

Working Out

Working out in Alaska.
Gyms=Very expensive
Outdoors=Very Cold
Indoors=Impossible with 2 toddlers at your heels


Bill keeps encouraging me to try and do Yoga or P90x.
Well, I hate P90x so we've been attempting Yoga.
Every time I put Yoga on, Paisley insists on stripping down to her bottoms. Its quite hilarious watching her try to do the positions. Its also embarrassing because she is better at it than I am.
McKoy on the other hand is constantly clinging to my legs, so its difficult to get a good work out in.

So, the whole workout thing is a little frustrating. I know its an excuse, but it really is frustrating. Bill gets home around 6:30 at nights and I hate working out at night, plus I want to spend time with Him. As far as mornings go, I just can't get my lazy butt out of bed.
So, don't be surprised if down the road I am mistaken for a Fat, Hairy Woodsman. Yes, I said WoodsMAN. No, I'm not going to get a sex change because my insurance will pay for the transgender surgery, I'm simply saying I may turn in to a REAL Alaskan Hunk. Hairy armpits and all.

3 comments:

Chan said...

It's a good excuse becuse with young kids it's almost impossible. I have barley been able to start working out uninterrupted and my kid is 8. Good luck love!

Johnsons said...

Ha ha ha ha ha.

Janan said...

Hairy armpits? Um, don't make us have an intervention!!