Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Last night, right before bed, my husband put me in "time out". He actually picked me up off the bed and carried me to one of the "time out" areas. Not only did he put me in "time out", but he spanked me. Spanking Miss Ginger is a HUGE no no and thanks to my sweet, sweet, sister in law Courtney, I have learned that a good, swift, SWAP to the genitals should cure any further misbehavior. So after a minor, shall we say, "dribble dribble", as He was brushing his teeth and I was finishing the urination that he induced by spanking, I stood up, washed my hands and smacked his ruby jewels as hard as I could.

What happened next? He freaking put me BACK IN TIME OUT. And I stayed. I actually STAYED until He said I could be released from "time out".

Needless to say the very hot and relaxing bath that I took prior to this whole chain of events had been useless. I tossed and turned all night, frustrated, once again that Gold Bond is what I had to resort too, to stop the itching.

What's wrong with this picture?

Nothing.

I just have a fun marriage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing is wrong, your just a very obedient wife...

Johnsons said...

Ha ha ha. Crazy.

I'm due on March 14th so I have 4 1/2 weeks left. Woo hoo. Very nervous to have 2 at home.

Heather Whitehead said...

Ginger you crack me up i love it......