Monday, February 14, 2011

My three loves and a secret crush

Happy V Day to my three loves: Helga, Thor and of course My Energizer Bunny. I feel so lucky to have them in my life.

But none of you know about my fourth love, my secret crush that I am not at liberty to speak about at this time. My secret crush will present itself sometime when the snow melts, when the bear comes out of hibernation and the salmon start running.....

Until then, here are a few pics of my little turds.








Play time with Daddy. McKoy is EXTREMELY ticklish. Even if your fingers are inches away, he starts giggling. He is so sensitive and it is so endearing.

















Paisley LOVES to jump from the ottoman onto Daddy. She also loves to wear socks on her hands. Weird. But she is hysterical. I swear she is a boy trapped in a girls body.

















She is such a daddy's girl.
















Here is McKoy making fun of his Sister in timeout. ( Isn't he a heart throb?) He loves to pose for the camera..... unlike his sister.


















Helga in timeout. I say Helga because the only reason she gets put in to time out is because she acts like a freakin Helga. Someday's I swear that is all that I am doing. She's to the point where she actually walks herself to timeout when she knows she's in trouble.

1 comment:

Janan said...

What love where? When? WHO? I wanna know! Miss you lady. Sorry, I have been extremely SPACY lately! Will call today probably.