Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Toddler Painting

We get kind of restless being inside all day and I am always looking for good activities for a two year old and one year old. My sis in law told me to get some washable paint. Given that our floors are carpeted in white, it still made me a little nervous to paint on white carpet. So we stuck them in the bathtub and let them paint each other.

It was a blast!! Thanks Court for your idea. Please, if anyone else has any other ideas, feel free to send them my way!!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Bennett said...

Playdough is always fun - although they also might try to eat it. Homeade puppet show (make puppets out of socks, etc as part of the activity). Decorating for the holidays with construction paper (cut out st. patricks day clovers, tape them on your window and door). Make treats together to give to neightbors. Make a fort out of blankets, make a fort out of old diaper boxes, taped together with duct tape...I have lots of ideas!

Mrs. Bennett said...

Oh, and I love love my piano! Thanks again!!

Heather Whitehead said...

Your such a cute mommy, i bet they had so much fun!

Chan said...

Salem loved peanut butter playdough, it's edible so you don't have to worry about that. Also she could make forts for hours with the couch cushions. I stole this idea from Alyson but she puts uncooked pasta noodles in bowls and let's Brax drive trucks in it and all sorts of things.