She was two years, three months and three days when she had hers.
At first, she pushed the little three year old boy over when he started to infringe on her space. The story teller continued on with the story and the little boy and the little girl continued staring at each other. He frowned, tremendously, when she pushed him. She just stared at him like "Get the HE** away".
Suddenly, her eyes widened and she smiles from ear to ear. Next thing you know she's puckering her little lips, leans over and kisses him on the lips. His eyes go wide and then his lips start to pucker and slowly he leans in and kisses her on the lips.
This little exchange continues three more times. I'm afraid it would've turned in to a toddler make out session if His mother didn't step in and pull him away. I was laughing so hard, I didn't even think to step in and intervene.
I know it was a Valentine's Day Party for the little music group, but could she possibly have known what this day meant? Or Am I already going to start having to worry about my little Paisley and the kisses she gives away so freely.......
1 comment:
HA HA HA! I wish you had a picture!
Post a Comment