There are several videos on Youtube as this one..... these videos make me sick. I respect every person's political/religious views and this may not bother some people. But videos like this only prove that people in this country view Obama as a God and not as a leader.... I am literally terrified of Obama and what is going to happen to this country if He becomes our next President!
3 comments:
Well the video's confuse me but who knows..there is usually a lot more behind the scenes than we get to see. Two topics that are so hard to discuss politics and religion. You know how I love a good argument but I do believe Obama will be a good choice for President. Just my opinon, I respect yours but Mccain is basically Bush in an older body. Thanks to Bush we are now all subject to a 700 billion dollar bailout that would never have had to happen had the goverment not lacked the rules on lending...Only part of the reason I am for Obama....but America needs a change. If you want to read something that will scare you go to Brittney's blog from mine and check out Army of Dude...Sad what McCain has done to our soliders.
I'm with you on this one Ginger! How are you feeling? My mom told me your mom and Grandma are going to be with you for a week (I'm a total blog slacker lately). You're so dang cute pregnant! I love all the pictures you guys had taken, love them. Your dream about Danny is way neat, I love dreams like that. I hope you're doing good, I can't wait to see your sweet little Paizley.
Ginger,
What is the great and terrible series? Who is the author, what is the first book?
Post a Comment