It's been two weeks since I've been put on bed rest and I still have another 5 days to go.... so ready to get off this couch!
In all honesty though, I have somewhat enjoyed all this time to think and examine my life.
I'm scared, anxious, excited and worried. Worried that I'll be a good Mother. Worried about the mistakes I'm going to make and very scared of this crazy world and if she will make it through the evils that are so prevalent.
Bill is home to take care of me and I'm loving it. My mother and grandmother were here for a week, then my good friend Ciley was here for 5 days. I love them dearly for taking time out of their lives to be here with me and watch over me.
But I'm so grateful for Bill's return home. Now I no longer have to worry that he is going to miss the delivery. She could come any day now! The contractions are still coming....... I pray she will be healthy.
14 comments:
Thanks for stopping in and reading my blog. I am sure you will be a great mother because of the example of your mom and Grandmother McKnight. As for your questions, we lived east of your parents across the railroad tracks, the home on the corner of the field before you get to the little lane. We moved away when our oldest was 4 years old. After that another Labrum family moved into the house for a few years. I believe you and your sister would have been the same age as my oldest daughter, who is one year younger than Mandy Creech. We moved to Emery County and I teach third grade here. I do miss our great friends from Cornish, and have many fond memories of your mom, dad, and grandparents, as well as uncles and aunts. Best wishes with your new baby and I will be checking in to see how things are going.
Look at your hair all done. When I was that pregnant it was ponytails all the way. You look good. I'm sure you're bored having to be on bed rest but seriously enjoy the quiet moments, and most of all the opportunity to sleep. PS Please don't eat my hair:) Okay, I'll send some off in the mail.
You are like me with Kai, Matt was living in Colorado, I was still in Logan just praying I wouldn't deliver before he got there.
All is well now your hubby is there. :)
Will 5 days make you 37 weeks or something?
You look adorable. I can't believe you stayed so tiny and don't have long to go.. Make sure someone blogs pics of the baby will you
You are not even big!!! You are so cute!! I love and miss ya.
Kerri
I love that you are contracting, 5 days away (or sooner) from giving birth and your hair looks GREAT!
You are amazing:)
We are thinking about you.
Ginger, I am so excited for you. You are going to be a great mom. I am sorry I didn't get to see you before the move (we also moved). I love reading your blog, you always have something inspirational to say. E-mail me your new address and phone # tjkabowles@hotmail
Jamie
hey you, look how cute you are. i love the belly pics :) do they want to try and get you to at least 36-37 weeks? i feel your bed rest pain. i would have been 2 months bed rest but the little stinker (oakli) came 4 1/2 weeks early. it's hard letting everyone else take care of everything! but it all works out right? it was hard finally deciding to sale a ton of my girls stuff. even though it may never be used again it's hard letting go because you have so many memories of all of it. when we were deciding what all we would sale i did cry a little but i didn't during the sales. it's just hard knowing some things will never happen again and that you babies are growing up. i am so excited for you and this sweet spirit that will be here so soon. i hope all goes well. keep us posted. love you! (what's your email?)
Can't wait to hear about your little one's arrival. Hang in there - you're close. I love your blog and all your inspirational thoughts. You're going to be a great mom!
Oh Ginger You look so dang cute and i can't believe how little you are. I think you might have to still consider the name Helga ha ha. Your hair is getting long too it looks so shiny and healthy. Good Luck with everything! Love Ya
You're a very cute pregnant lady. Seriously, I don't think I would be brave enough to post my belly on my blog (pregnant or no). Good luck!
Evidently, work's not keeping Bill busy enough if it's come to writin on the belly. LOL!! I miss you girl! I hope you're well. Can't wait to meet little Miss P.J. :) Love you!
Oh - and tell Bill, "NO! Not yet".
;) LOL! Later...
Baby yet? WOW, I can't believe your already DONE being pregnant. Pregnancy flies by when it's not you that's pregnant.
GOOD LUCK and CONGRATS at the same time. I'll be checking in often to here all about her, and you of course!
P.S. I love her name by the way:)! When the 2 Payzli/Paisley's get together we'll have to snap a picture!
Ginger, you are a very beautiful mom, and your baby is being blessed with a wonderful mom and dad. You will be a great mother, there's no doubt about that. I can't wait to see pictures of her. I know she will be beautiful.
Post a Comment