No silly, I didn't give birth to a dog yesterday. This is our psycho human like dog, Dax. This is how He relaxes, either while sleeping or being brushed. Usually He puts one paw over his eye too! I think He learned this relaxing pattern after his master, my husband. I was actually brushing him here, not pushing him out. I just had to post this random picture because it looks SOO ODD!My husband and I just got home from the hospital. I have been having contractions, about 6 every 1/2 hr for the past 24 hrs. They pumped me full of meds to stop the contractions, but they didn't finally stop until 5am this morning.
My Mid Wife has put me on strict bed rest and medication for the next 2 1/2 weeks. At that point I will quit the meds and do whatever I please and wait for her to come~! I'm already going crazy just sitting around... ughhhh! But my Husband has already become my little servant :) He is babying me and taking such sweet care of me! Haha..... I love it!
I'm looking forward to my Mother coming over for the next week to help out and after she leaves, my mother in law will be here for a few days. It's going to be hard to accept the pampering, I'm such an independent that I'm already feeling guilty I'm putting them out by this. BUT..... I am grateful for them and I know it will be best for Paisley.
10 comments:
Ginger,
Have you read the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer?
If you haven't and like to read have someone get you Twilight (it's like $8 at Walmart).
Sorry you are on bed rest, and yes, what an odd looking photo, I didn't even notice your belly in there until I took a second glance. Funny.
This can only mean one thing? I will be seeing alot of posts right from bed. YEAH.
How much longer do you have? It is such an important time for the baby that you need to do as directed and rest up. IT sounds silly and hard to understand until you have done it, but you should stock up on rest now, you are gonna need it.
Ginger!!!
So you can have her anyday? I hope everything is ok!
Love you Ker
O my heck, time is flying, I can not believe you are almost due. HOW EXCITING!!! You have done a lot of postings lately (good job!). Yes take advantage of the pampering. I love the name you chose and with the experiences that I have had with that name the baby can only be super cute (right Ashley:))
Take care!
I am sorry you are not feeling so great! Enjoy the help while you can; I know how hard that is!!
That picture cracks me up; Dogs are the best :)
... Im excited for your December Sealing, that will be so amazing! We will be out of town from the 13th-18th dangit!! I would have loved to have done pics for you!
Paisley is the cutest name! LOVE it!
Ginger,
I just read your blog - I am so glad you are taking it easy so your little one can have a few more weeks inside your tummy before making her grand appearance.
Uncle Quinn and I will keep you in our prayers. Sorry we will miss your sealing - we are taking the family to Disneyland for Christmas.
Love you! Aunt T
Oh the lovely contractions!! They hurt like a mother! I made it to a 7 before I got an epederil and I was soooo done!!!! I don't understand the concept of going natural, drugs are fantastic. I just realized after reading Ashely's comment we are going to be gone that weekend too, I forgot that's the Disneyland weekend with my parents and Dustin and Ashley. If the date changes let us know, I would love to be there!
My dog falls asleep like that. All four paws in the air and he's out cold. It makes me laugh every time.
Good luck with everything, I hope it all goes well with the baby.
I love that picture of Dax too funny! I remember taking a picture of him on my cell sleeping like that. WOW! I can't believe it's getting so close for Paisley to get here, how are you feeling? I bet you are bored but hey just enjoy and take advantage of Bill babying you ha ha. I love ya woman i will give you call sometime this week!
Bed rest huh?? I am sure you are tired of it but get the sleep while you can. Curtis and I just got back from St. George without our boys and the only thing we wanted to do while we were there was sleep. The first night back home the boys didn't sleep so well and now I feel like I am behind on it again. Let's hope Paisley isn't that hairy! LOL!!
Post a Comment