So my project I've been working since March is only 2 weeks away!November 8, 2008
Little America Hotel
Salt Lake City
6:00-8:00pm
I know I've mentioned this before on my blog, but I'd like to mention it again. MISS USA, Crystle Stewart is flying in from Florida to be one of the dancers.
There will be a dance off between 7 kids with disabilities and 7 celebrities. While you enjoy the show you get to receive a dinner, catered by Little America.
This is a huge event and we want to get as many people there as possible. Bill's cousin Cody will be one of the dancers and he is QUITE THE DANCER!! If any of you can afford it, please support our kids with disabilities as they show off their dancing techniques! Tickets are $50, but this gives you access to meet the celebrities as well as partake in a fabulous dinner and show!
If you would like to go you can register online at www.bestbuddiesutah.org/starzz
The event was promoted on FOX 13 yesterday morning. If you want to check out a cute down syndrome boy showing off his dance moves click on the following link:
http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/Detail?contentId=7708797&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=5.2.1
f you scroll down to where it says “SideBar, Related Items, Videos”, it should be the first video on the list. ( In the middle of the page, underneath the big box with the Fox 13 Sign ).
3 comments:
Ginger I really want to go.. Where do I get tickets. Can I repost this on my blog?
Oh i wish i was in Utah this would be so fun to see, it sounds like you put alot of work into this. I love the picture that's pretty awesome that Miss USA is coming all that way for the event how fun..... Make sure you record it so when you come to Germany next year you can bring that along! ha ha No Paisley yet?? How did the crib turn out?
Im not all that into dancing with the stars but I hear everyone talk about it all the time! Your last post was so cute; your hubby looks like he put his heart & soul into that crib! Did you guys find someone to do your pictures up here!?
Post a Comment