October is a very humbling month for me. This time two years ago I was living in a nightmare. Over the course of 8 months, I found myself trapped into a frightening relationship that I could not escape from. With this relationship came the loss of friendships, the loss of testimony and the loss of peace within my family and my soul.
Because my blog is not set to private, I'm not comfortable with giving any details. Sometime down the road I would like to be more open with what happened, but at this time I just want to talk about gratitude.
Two years ago I had nothing. Today I have everything. I have an AMAZING husband and a beautiful miracle that is ready to arrive any day. I have a very loving family who never gave up on me. I have inherited another great family through Bill and I couldn't ask for better friends.
Most important, my life is filled with Peace. If I were to die tomorrow, I could say I died with my dreams in my hands. Each moment is a miracle too me. My life was almost lost, but through the grace of the Savior it has been found. October 2006 I started my walk out of Hell and back toward the Savior's arms. I never want to leave them again.
Thank you God for rescuing me. Thank you for every little miracle you are helping me see. Thank you for loving me.
11 comments:
Ginger you are so great!! I love you?? So when do they think she is going to come?
Ker
Thank you for sharing your sweet testimony. I am glad your life is where you want it to be.
Excuse, they are like arm pits, everyone has them and they all stink! You don't have any WILD hair pictures of me, thus good thing for that excuse called BED REST!! Ha ha!! DON"T YOU DARE GET OUT OF THAT BED TO TRY TO PROVE ME WRONG!!!
You are fabulous! I am glad I didn't know about two years ago when it was happening because I would have had to come beat you down lady! A good old WWE style helping! Ha ha!!
You are super fabulous and deserve the best! I am so glad you found Dill Weed and will soon be welcoming baby Thyme into the Spice family. LOVE YA GIRL!!
You are right the "FRO" isn't as cool with short hair! Yes, I did try it and was going to take a pic and post . . . but, it was really STUPID looking . . . not fabulous!!
Things I will do to prove you WRONG! Ha ha!!
I am so sorry that you had to go through such hard times. I know all too well what you went through, I also had experienced that myself and I don't wish for anyone to endure that kind of pain. I am glad that you are in a better place. Congrats on your upcoming sealing. That is awesome...Also good luck with the upcoming baby.
Hey Ginger,
Tell Jamie she needs to put some new pictures on her blog (ones that include her). :)
I don't know that I was in a scary relationship, but you might know that my relationship with your cousin wasn't easy. But I do know what its like to drift way from the church. Let me know what your email address is, I would love to tell you more about my experience.
Ginger...I love you! I feel blessed to have been there with you through that time and I brough us closer as friends. You are the reason I believe in miracles.
Ginger,
I do have contacts at DSPD still, Leslie is still there, she is one of the supervisors, Bonnie (the nurse) is still there, Amy Demler is a support coordinator, Ed Whiting, Ron Johnson, Mary Jo Peck... I just went and saw them at Christmas time last year.
I DO MISS the SNOW totally! This time of year is hard, not having the seasons like we did out there. The mountains seemed so big and so close when I saw them last year. I'd forgotten how beautiful UT was.
You are so sweet, I think those times always make us stronger and better people. If nothing else is makes you realize and apprecaite Bill every day for being how he is. If it weren't for the past experiences you probably would take him for granted and not. All things make us stronger.
Wow Ging...maybe I'm just an emotional person this morning, but I sat and cried through this one as well. You are an inspiration to me! I love you!
Post a Comment