2. He makes me laugh and ALWAYS knows how to put a smile on my face.
3. He takes a few moments out of each day to hold my face, look into my eyes and simply breathe.
4. He believes in me so much and pushes me to reach my dreams.
5. He "gets me" and I "get him".
6. He is a communicator; therefore we've never had a fight.
7. He is so playful and young at heart his annoyances aren't so annoying.
8. He wipes the toilet seat down after every use.
9. He serenades me to sleep AND he serenades me awake. (This does not mean he can carry a tune or sings the most romantic songs)
10. He loves God, His Family and this baby girl more than He loves himself.
I love Bill so much. Most people say we're still in the honeymoon stage. We disagree. Bill and I have created the possibility that every single day we will be as happy as we were on our Wedding Day. Have things been perfect? No. But each day has been as perfect as it can be. I am so grateful for Him. Everyone use to tell me that once I found "The One", it would be worth the wait. Did that bother me? Oh Yeah. But now I can honestly say I know what you each meant. I love that song by Rascal Flatts "Broken Road".... because our road to each other definately was broken. Oh how I am so glad nothing worked out with the others. Bill is my everything and I thank God everyday for bringing him into my life.
3 comments:
I love that these are only the top 10 and that you could think of more. I always think that it is important in any relationship whether it be friends, family, husband, kids, whomever to always take time to tell them the good things you love about them.
Very cute, you guys seem genuinely happy!! You both got a good catch :)
I'm so glad yo found him..and you deserve it! I hope my blog didn't offend you..but loving myself for who I am has been something I need to work on and really has only become important to me as I have started to try and teach Salem to love who she is...being a parent will open you eyes to so many things..your gonna love it!
Post a Comment