Tuesday, July 22, 2008

WE ARE MOVING- GRAND JUNCTION, CO. HERE WE COME!

Well Bill and I are excited and nervous for the upcoming move. He was offered an AMAZING job last weekend, one He couldn't turn down. We will be moving to Grand Junction, Co. come the end of August or beginning of September. He will be working for the Step-Father of a really good friend of mine I met in New Jersey. She will be moving there as well with Her husband, so we won't really be starting out alone. The company He is working for is in the natural gas/water/oil refinery buisness. This is such a great field to be in right now and it has a promising future.

I am sad that we will be farther away from family and friends, especially at this time of our first child being born. But, it is only about 4 hrs away from Salt Lake, not too extremely far away. I feel so blessed right now and I know this is where we need to go.

One of the reasons I am so excited is that this will give my friend Julie and I a chance to do some music together. Julie has an INCREDIBLE voice and we connect very well in the piano/singing area. We've made up many arrangments together and we've always talked about doing a cd together... Sooo, this may be as good a chance as any to focus on this in our lives. Julie sings with Jenny Phillips choir... an amazing composer within the church. I suggest any of her cd's, they are very spiritual.

Anyway, I need to mention how great it was to see Callie and Chaney and Jamie at the BBQ last weekend. I hope we can do it again before we take off! Hopefully next time we get a few more to show up.... Bill had such a good time and He even commented on how dissapointing it is to be leaving at a time when we're really getting involved with good friendships...

10 comments:

Julie said...

Ginger, I can't think of anyone else that I'd want to start this adventure with. I am so grateful for you and I am so beyond THRILLED that you are going to be there with us! I love you!

Megan and Jon said...

Ginger , what wonderful news, I'm excited for you. For sure we need a big OLD BBQ to send you off appropriatly...

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

Sooo excited for you, that sounds like an amazing opportunity. That would be so hard to move, I cant imagine how much I would miss my family!! But, you will have a little one that will keep you busy :) Congrats you guys!!

Melissa Hernandez said...

What a fun adventure!! Chris would love to move to Colorado because it has a professional baseball team there. I think if we move someday, it will definately revolved around whether or not there are professional teams in the state!!! You will have so much fun! And 6 hours is like driving to St. George, no biggie!! Atleast you have a blog to keep in touch with everyone, yeahh!

Jai said...

Ginger, I just wanted to tell you how much fun I had going to lunch with you and Jamie the other day. We need to do it again. Also I didn't forget to talk to my cousin. So I will let you know as soon as I talk with her.
See ya, Jai

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

I am going to miss you!
I hope I get to see you before you leave. Court and I want to do a showet for you...I am so excited for your little girl! I love you and call me soon.
Ker

Heather Whitehead said...

Ginger i'm so excited for you guys that's so exciting i'm sure you will love it. Good luck with everything!

Amy said...

Ginger-- I can't believe you're moving. How fun tho, you have a lot of new adventures ahead of you. good luck. And we definately need to get together before you go.

Kimberly Wright said...

I already miss you!!! Did I tell you that Kayley my niece just got her call to colorado springs?

Janette said...

I can't believe you're having to move, but I'm sure it's for the best. Good luck with everything to come. We'll have to get a baby shower put together before you move, when are you going?