Thursday, July 10, 2008

5 MONTHS PREGNANT


I'd like to first thank each of you for sharing your thoughts and feelings about the anticipation of "What will my Baby look like". I enjoyed each of your experiences so much, please don't be surprised if I post similar blogs. I've finally decided to take a picture of my pregnant self and post it. I really have not started showing until this week. I was in the "Fat Look" stage and out of nowhere the pregnant belly has appeared. I'm FINALLY feeling pregnant and I'm FINALLY having energy back. I told lots of people over the 4th of July I did not enjoy pregnancy thus far, three days later my statement has changed. I have been putting my IPOD headphones up to my tummy this week and this little girl has been crazy active! I've been playing Jim Brickman and Enya for her and she moves more to Brickman than Enya..... Bill is getting more and more excited as this is becoming more and more real. I love it when He kisses my tummy and just lays his head down on it to listen to the heartbeat. The one thing that I am NOT enjoying at this point is the SNEEZEPEE! A slight little cough or sneeze makes me cautious.... I don't want to have to start wearing Depends! I hear it's only going to get worse.....

14 comments:

Janan said...

Ok, can I just say, YOU ARE SUCH A FREAKING CUTE PREGGIE LADY!! You are not in the fat stage. Look at the belly mama! YOU LOOK SO GOOD!! Enjoy!! Kaiya and I use to play tag while she was in there. She would push or kick some where and I would find her little appendage responsible and push right back! It was fun! I love the stage when you start to feel like they are moving!! You look CUTE!!!

Janan said...

One more thing . . . DEPENDS ARE AWESOME during POST DELIVERY!! Instead of fumbling with those stupid HUGE pads they give you, go straight for the depends baby! I am not kidding! Never thought I would tell you to go buy some, but I am!!!

Janan said...

Really, we should just either CALL each OTHER or E-MAIL!! You kill me! I want to clarify, I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND DEPENDS for POST DELIVERY!! It just makes life so much EASIER!!! And I recommend a few other things. I will e-mail them to you! Ok, we are living in the same place my parents lived . . . I will e-mail that too! I don't want to give away identifying information!!

Megan and Jon said...

You look adorable, and you are extremely lucky that I'm not going to make it to the BBQ because I would never stop running your stomach. I have a personal space issue with pregnant people. I just love it.

Channy told me "your name" I dont' know if it is annouced so I will keep it on the downlow but I love it. I can't wait to make the little thing some bows.

Chan said...

You look so damn cute!!! I love it, I told you about month 5 and 6 you would start to feel great! I can't wait to see your belly in real life..I have even purchased my first gift for the little one. I am way too excited.

Niki said...

SNEEZEPEE?????What!!! LOL you are soo fun I got a little confused but I know what you are saying. You know I really like that new song out that, well I forgot who sings it but the words go "I kissed a girl and I liked it", you probably shouldn't ever play that song while she is in your belly because if she started dancing to it you probably should be a little worried:):) LOL Is it bad to admitt I like that song? Of course I am married so I guess it is o.k.

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Ginger I just love you! Your the best and you always know how to put a smile on my face....You and Bill will have the cutest little girl....I think I am more excited than you...haha! Just to let you know I still do the sneeze pee! You will have to call me and I will tell you one of the worst experiences I had with that...Chris still teases me. Anyways I love you and Ill talk to you soon!
Chris and Ker

Melissa Hernandez said...

Just wait those sneezapee's get even better post pardum!! that comment about the depends is right on. As soon as I got home from the hospital I wore those things for atleast a week if not two. If You think it's great not having a period for 9 months-just wait, your body makes up for it after birth. Depends were a huge life saver, in fact I still have a whole package if you want them (that way you don't have to be caught dead buying them at the store!!) Don't you just love it when you finally feel like your out of the fat stage and actually pregnant, it's so much fun, It keeps getting funner and funner as you feel the baby move. Every time Isabella moved it just made me smile, just wait till you get to see those toes that have been kicking you in person!

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

You look so hot at 5 months prego! My gosh, I will be having a 'whale' of a time with pregnancy im sure.

I CANNOT believe that bruise Grandma McKnight got from that damn carmel!

TheWhettenFamilia said...

Cute! I love your pregnant belly! I am so excited for you!

Heather Whitehead said...

Oh Ginga you look so dang cute prego, i love your LITTLE belly! It was so good to talk to ya last week, i miss talkin too you and seeing you. I will be sure to call you again! How was the barbecue?? I really wish we could've been there to see everyone but it's kinda hard to be there when your in another COUNTRY! HA HA I can't wait to see this little girl of yours...... I miss ya woman

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Hey you!
I know I am bummed to that we did not get to see eachother...my phone was dead most of the time I was home because I lost my charger...sorry! Yes I was super busy too! Mom told me that Bill got a job? Are you excited? I sitll need to give you the numbers of the dance guy...call me when you get a chance.
Love you
Ker

Janette said...

You're so stinkin' cute! It was good to see you on the 4th. I too wish we could all get together more often, but be happy for what we do get right?! I am so excited for you to have a girl, they're so much fun! The sneezepee made me laugh, I think all pregnant women experience this. Holy cow, after you have her be careful the first time you get on a trampoline, I was surprised how easy that can make you pee your pants, wow!

Amy said...

Ginger-- You look so cute. Sorry I have been meaning to leave you a comment for ever... I have been a horrible blogger lately.. I can't believe you're having a girl.. I'm glad someone will have a girl I can buy clothes for ha ha. How was the BBQ? I feel so bad we couldn't come. Star and I wanted to come, but Jamie had made plans and we didn't know if was for the whole fam... anyway.. hope it was fun. We need to do it again.