I freakin love the 4th of July and I am so excited to go to the ole' Lewiston Parade to see my family! I've married a man that has very strong political opinions and therefore have become very interested in what is going on with our country!Soooooo Proud to be an American..... I remember when Jamie and I were young we learned Lee Greenwood's famous "Proud to be an American" in sign language. My Aunt Amy recorded us on video doing this presentation and being the dumb 12 yr olds we were, we verbally announced our dedication of this song to our deaf friends ( Like we even had any deaf friends and if we did like they could hear us dedicate the song to them)....
Looking back on the video, Jamie is picking her nose the whole way through.... Everytime I hear that song I can't help but envision my sister going to town with her pointer finger!
So as patriotic as I have become over the past couple of years, lets all take a moment and pray that this man to the left IS NOT OUR PRESIDENT THIS TIME NEXT YEAR!!!!
6 comments:
Hey, I can't believe you're complaining now, you loved every minute of me picking my nose, I couldn't keep my finger's out of your mouth, when I was done digging. You would always say,"I feel closer to you,in a sick kind of way." But I still let you do it, so I wouldn't have to go and get a kleenex.
So you tomorrow, my finger's will be ready.
Hey, Steve had nothing to do with the 2 comments that I just left you, I will gladly take full credit for both.
I won't even go into detail about the adult sized stuffed bear that you bought in Jackson, and the remains that YOU left on it. You need to burn that bear with all the microbes that must be crawling around on that thing!
That couch is almost sterile compared to what was wiped on that bear.
You two are grosing me out!!!!! By the way, what time does the parade start tomorow?
Two things to never discuss politics and religion. I hope you had fun in good old Lewiston
I bet Jamie is going to kill you for that post!! It was good to see everyone on the 4th, I always look forward to the 4th because that's the only time I see family besides Christmas. How did the baby shopping go?
I think I can remember Jamie ALWAYS picking her nose in grade school :):)
Post a Comment