So I have a question... I received a very RUDE comment from some anonymous blogger who couldn't have the guts to leave his/her name......Do any of you ever get random comments from strangers? I'm so bothered by the comment I'm not quite sure what to do!!!
Any Advice???
11 comments:
Delete it and be happy that you have such an entertaining life that someone without one is taking the time to leave a rude comment on your blog.. Sad for them.
Jelousie!! (is that how it is spelt?), anyways I think Megan is right, if someone is taking the time to read your blog and leave a not so nice comment then sad for them. Look how many people love you and support you in the choices that you make in your life.
(You got me wondering what the comment was, e-mail me, if you are o.k. with it, or if you just want to forget about it that is fine too) :):)
Well who ever left it must be a virgin to BLOGGING because we ALL say things to make our blogs more fun for readers and I loved that post because of HOW you said it, and it definitely added fun to it!
I am sure I will see you in a few days:)! Are you guys coming up in time for the parade?
Steven went with Tailor and I last year so I don't know, I will have to wait and see.....
Alrighty first off this person doesn't know that you happen to have some mean ass friends who wouldn't hesitate to kick their ass...You may have made the comment of knock-up and unemployed but this person probably really is sitting home reading blogs and draining the welfare system. So to whoever you are, if you don't have guts enought to put your name by your comment then you don't have the right to make one.
I was just reading all of Niki's comments and you had me cracking up! Congrats on the baby girl by the way, did I already leave you a comment? You're going to be a cute little mom. Have fun shopping, it's very addicting in the little girly section!
GINGER! I miss you! I didn't even know you had a blog...come visit! Love ya girl!
thedecorias.blogspot.com
Ya, I will let her know you want to look at her blog!
Hey Sista,
She's a spitting image of you, that ultrasound picture really comes in clear.
She don't look much like an Ivy anymore, I'll just call her
Mini Ging!!
Ok, rude comments! Here is my take! The must have no room to talk if they can't BUCK UP and PUT A NAME TO IT!! Obviously, they are judging and know if we knew who they were, there would be a BIG calling out to how imperfect they are! FOOL!!! Get some GUTS and put your name on it or keep your MOUTH SHUT!! Ginger, you are awesome! Don't forget it!!!
good Job! :)
Post a Comment