
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! (Ginger or Bill)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave on about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there.
14 comments:
I remember we would make up songs in your backyard. You, Jamie and me, and maybe even Staci would play. We had a certain amount of time and we had to write lyrics for our song and then perform it in front of everyone and either Jason or Eric Kent were the judges (I don't have that good of a memory to remember who was the judge). I think I even remember the lyrics " I love you, yes it's true, even when I am blue, I love you." Oh my, what a nerd was I? And remember "the club" we made up our own club for us girls and we would meet under neath the stair of your house and have meetings. I remember you catching those dandylong legs and pulling their legs off.
I also remember our sleepovers in the tent. Sometimes we would pitch the tent next to your house, or we would just pitch it in your basement. The ones in the basement were the funnest because we would watch Mr. Boogedy. I have been trying to find that movie!!!
Okay, I am done embarrassing us!
Okay, one more. We use to make up plays and we would do plays in Staci Kents backyard between their playhouse and the trampoline, and we would dress up and everything. And our parents would all come and watch (how cute are our parents for putting up with us?)
I remember having a lot of fun at BRASC. And a lot of drama. Do remember the day that we titled "the bitch fest" because we all just sat there and let everything out. You, me, Valerie, and Marin? I remember that Joey loved you. And so did Gordon. Also way back, I remember meeting Nettie's twin cousins and being very confused about which one of you was which. Congrats on the baby coming, you look so cute.
Oh this is fun Ill have to do this on mine! I remember the first time I met you and you and I thought you were great and I said in my mind....Bill is going to marry her!! I just remember going to the play with you guys and seeing how awesome you were with the downs boy you had!! You amazing I love you
Your sis in Law
Ker
Ok Ginger, I was trying to describe this to someone the other day and they just didn't get it. Remember when we were going into the city at night for some reason, and when we got to the ferry, the fog was so thick and heavy you couldn't see any of the lights and it looked like the city had just fallen into the river?
Ginger i have so many memories i don't know where to begin. Remember Jackson Hole working at the 49ner hotel man that was sooooo long ago. Also the Teton steakhouse i can't belive we worked there how crazy! Going to New York, Washington D.C. man we had some fun times. Also another memory would have to be perverted Buck tooth Bill! How did we all ever live there with all the HUGE SPIDERS?? Also Country Lakes in SL we had alot of fun times living there, I love ya and miss you girl thanks for being such a great friend!
I agree with you, I love the whole blogging thing a lot better than facebook. Of course I don't mind that you added me to your page, is it ok if I add yours to mine?
I can't believe you live in Holladay. My husband & I lived by the Cottonwood mall for about 7 years, & then moved to Sandy in September. How long have you been in Holladay? So are you excited to move to Colorado? I wish you guys a lot of luck with the move & change.
So my husband & I have been married for 2 years. Although we've been together for 8 years now. Long time huh? I love my hubbie so much. He is a total sweetheart.
So does Jamie have a blog page too? I'd love to drop her a quick email on it. So my memory of you gals is the first time I saw you both together, I remember thinking, Wow they are gorgeous, and I just remember how sweet and nice the both of you were with me.
I forgot to answer your question about my blog designs. On the left side of my blog under digital scrapbooking there is a link that says BJH blog design-it's awesome and taught me how to do most of my blog. It walks you how to do a 3 column blog and how to add cute scrapbook paper to your blog, let me know if you have more questions, because it's ALOT of info.
I forgot to answer your question about my blog designs. On the left side of my blog under digital scrapbooking there is a link that says BJH blog design-it's awesome and taught me how to do most of my blog. It walks you how to do a 3 column blog and how to add cute scrapbook paper to your blog, let me know if you have more questions, because it's ALOT of info.
You guys worked at the Teton Steakhouse. I ate there yesterday and have the texas quick step now..................... to much info I'll move onto the game.
I remember every day singing "Hey baby lets go to Vegas" with Ned. Or use saying variations of Good JOB, Good Jo Jo JOB .. all day long.
I have no idea where to start...the apartment was so much fun! Remember that day we got snowed in and we made pancakes for everyone. I would have never made it through that time in my life without my girls in the apartment. You will always have a special place in my heart.
Ginger,
I remember way back in middle school you two would flip each others bra straps in gym class. Also, remember the twinner parties? Too much fun! Hey, didn't someone pee their pants laughing at one of those? Jennie
There are so many memories with you. Growing up of coarse all the memories at Grandma and Grandpas, all the sleepovers with you and Jamie, you and my mom always flipping each other off! The list could go on and on. You've always been a great cousin and friend, love ya!
Ginger,not even sure that you'll remember me but we worked at BRASC together like 10 or 11 years ago.(When it was behind Beazer lock and Key) I got the blog address from Nikki. I have a few memories of you but mostly how impressed I was by you and your sister. I loved your laughs and you always made even the worst days fun.
~Jenny (arevalo) Erazo
Post a Comment