This is the worst part of moving, saying goodbye.
Our nights are filling quickly with the many loved ones we have to see before we take off.
Last night I had a night out with a few of the greatest gals from my ward. I really, REALLY love these girls and I will miss them like crazy. When we go out we have nights filled with great conversation and laughter.
There are so many wonderful qualities about each of them, but I am just going to pick one or two that stands out the most to me.
Mindy Lou Who- I love her witty sense of humor and her obsession with food.
Joni Boloni- I love her strong testimony yet I love that she thinks outside the box. Oh and I love her laugh and her beauty mark.
Cyndoll- I love that she NEVER speaks bad about anyone and I love her tight 80's fitting jeans that she wears in public.
Dlish- I love her beauty, inside and out. She is the "True Beauty". Oh and I love her belly dancing dvd and her love of skulls.
The list could go on and on about these girls. They really did save my life this past year, living in Salt Lake. There are friends you have from childhood that you hold close to your heart, and then there are friends that you meet along the way that make your heart expand even more.
These girls have expanded my heart and even helped strengthen my testimony. They are so accepting of everyone and they will never know how much they have blessed my life. Our last Girls Night Out Together was spent at The Porcupine Grill and then Quick Wits. What I will remember about this night is this:
1. Nacho's that were bigger than Mindy's head.
2. Dona's most exciting news.
3. The most disgusting Caesar Salad I have EVER tried.
4. The beautiful photograph from Cynthia.
5. Joanette's laughter that made me almost pee my pants.
6. Sexy Wrangler Butts from The Mama's Boys.
7. Umm quirky looking dude that seemed to crush on Cynthia.
8. Drew and his hot side burns and mustache
9. Laughter, Laughter and more Laughter.
10. The cowboy fiddler and his moves that were oh so wrong, yet oh so right.
Cheers to the BEST GIRLS NIGHT OUT EVER!!!!
2 comments:
Well way to put a tear in my eye! Gspice you are one of a kind, and kind is the word for you. You have this gentle, quiet, sweet kindness about you. Thanks for the laughs at GNO, it was a blast and a half and more. I loved your 10 memories of the night, and #10 made me laugh because it's so true, as is what you said of all the other girls. You are a cherished bunch of beauties! Boy am I blessed!
It was so good to see you in Logan. I hope you have an easy move. You'll be so happy in Alaska. I remember you always talking about it.
Post a Comment