Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cheers to the good old years....

Cheesecake Factory and a little visit to Doctor John's was the perfect activity for a night out with these long time friends.

I'd love to blog about the conversation that existed this evening, but I just don't dare. Between the red wine these ladies had and my water, we were drunk on laughter. I really wish Chan would've pee'd her pants. Maybe next time.

What I love about these girls.

Hez: Always so fashionable and looking like she's ready to walk down a run way. She says the funniest things sometimes, things you would expect to come out of the mouth of a blonde. That's what makes it so funny. Most people expect her to speak Spanish, but she doesn't know a lick of it. Heather is a Cougar, so if you ever want to meet one, let me know.

Chan: HYSTERICAL. If one word could describe her, it would be that. You can bet that anytime you are around Chan you will laugh your pants off, especially when she tells Rena stories and tells them with her eyes crossed. Chan takes no crap from anyone, she is strong and determined and all the while will make you fall on the floor laughing.

Jesse: Gorgeous and has the sweetest personality to match! Jesse is single, so if any of you know of anyone, lets hook her up!!! She has the most contagious laugh and I am sad it took us so long to reconnect!

I really do have the most unique friends, I feel very fortunate to have so many wonderful friends in my life.

2 comments:

Heather Whitehead said...

Ahhh Ginga your so sweet we are ALL going to MISS YOU LIKE CRAAAAAZY! Your such a great friend and let's just say you look damn good for popping out 2 kids you give me hope girl lol.... Love ya and make sure you keep blogging when you get to Alaska and i promise i will be better too!

Chan said...

Oh you are so sweet and truly one of my best friends. I love you more than you will ever know and will miss you incredibly. However i am so excited for your new adventure...keep blogging because I will miss Helga and Thor.