It does look beautiful Ginger. That's crazy it's dark so much of the day. You and I couldn't be in more different climates! We just got back from Oregon and it snowed, my kids were in heaven. I am excited to hear of all your adventures.
My roommate is from Alaska. You will have to be on the lookout for a Jody Macarrey at church. Maybe I will have to come visit you in summer of 2012 after I graduate from school.
2 comments:
It does look beautiful Ginger. That's crazy it's dark so much of the day. You and I couldn't be in more different climates! We just got back from Oregon and it snowed, my kids were in heaven.
I am excited to hear of all your adventures.
My roommate is from Alaska. You will have to be on the lookout for a Jody Macarrey at church. Maybe I will have to come visit you in summer of 2012 after I graduate from school.
Post a Comment