Monday, December 13, 2010

Helga and Thor


Ya, He still calls them those names. I can handle Thor, I even call him Thor. I just can't call her that horrible name.

Anyway. She's just a few weeks over two years and He's just nine months. They are only 16 months apart and some days I want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon.





Paisley is hilarious. Maybe every parent laughs at everything their child does, but she just cracks us up. She is all over the place, she wants to climb everything and when I say climb, I mean CLIMB. I really think she's got so many of Her Daddy's characteristics, not to mention she looks exactly like him!

Thor wants to be just like her, yet he can't stand it when she takes away the attention he gets from others. He is so cuddly! Guarantee, if you want to get Paisley to do something, you have Thor do it first. You want a hug from her? Start loving on Him. You want her to potty in the toilet? You stick him on the toilet. She wants to be like him and he wants to be like her. They scream at each other, they fight, they kiss, she sits on him and pushes him over, he pulls her hair.

As crazy as my days seem to be, I doubt I'll ever poke my eyes out. I really am going to love watching them grow up together.

2 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Ah, look how big they are getting. We miss you guys so much!

Johnsons said...

Ha ha. You're so funny. As I'm looking at this, Levi just said "I want to play with them."