Sunday, March 23, 2008

Grandma McKnight

So I'm so excited to find all my family on here, we never see enough of each other anymore! I've been thinking alot about Grandma Mcknight and how lonely she is and how she really never see's any of us together anymore. I propose that we throw a surprise party for her, celebrating her life! We all don' t know how much longer she'll be around and I think it would mean so much to her if we did something for her! What do ya all think?

7 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

I'm game! I think it's a great idea, let me know if you need help planning and getting the word out. Maybe this summer when it gets warm we could do something outside so everyone can come. I agree, I think she would love it. Keep me posted and let me know what I can do. That's a cute picture of you and grandma. I was going to tell you, since your still learning how to use blogger, when you are posting a new post, you can attach pictures, like the one of grandma right to your post. when you are typing your post, you click on the icon next to the abc icon, it looks like a photograph, and you click on that, then hit browse and pull up the picture you want from your computer. way fun!!!

Melissa Hernandez said...

you go to www.slide.com and just set up a free account and it's so much fun! you can make some really cool slides. enjoy!

Heather Whitehead said...

Hey woman the blog is lookin good! You look so pretty in your pics. How's everything goin? Oh how was the TOY party?? keep posting pictures.... Love ya

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

Hey Ginger! I just found your blog, you look so happy!! You and your hubby are a gorgeous couple. I like rockyou.com better than slide.com- your slide turned out so cute. i loved looking at your wedding pics! I would love to help you plan the Grandma party. Let me know what your ideas are!

Megan and Jon said...

Your wedding pictures are so beautiful, there is one of you talking to your dad that is so sweet and then my fav is one of you and Bill looking in a mirror together that is so perfect. You look amazing

Q and T McKnight said...

Hi Ginger. Great job on your BLOG. Uncle Quinn and I will be visiting on the 4th of July so maybe we can plan a surprise for Ella around that date. Let me know what I can do to help if this works with the rest of the family. Love you and miss you! Aunt T

Janette said...

Hey, I just found out today the old blog address isn't the one you use anymore. I'm now up to date what you were talking about for grandma in the comment you left on my blog ( I left a comment on your old blog as to what the heck you were talking about) I'm quick. Anyway, yeah, that sounds great. Let me know anything you need help with. Call me.