Monday, March 10, 2008

HAIR EXTENSIONS

Okay,
So I need all ya's opinion. My wonderful husband kept suggesting that I cut my hair off... So, I did! I HATE IT SHORT! So, I want to purchase extensions. Anybody have any advice?

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Ginger!! I love that you all have blogs, this is so fun to hear from everyone. Congrats on your wedding and all. You look so pretty in your pic. You guys are the cutest couple. :) I know a couple girls with extensions and they look really good. I think it just all depends on who does them.. but what do I know really. ha ha How is Jamie by the way...

Megan and Jon said...

I say if it makes you happy then do it, there isn't a price on happiness right? I have a friend that has them and they look so pretty.

Chan said...

Well I think before any of us can say we need to see what your hair looks like...Send some pics