Tuesday, April 1, 2008
ANGELS AMONG US
Okay so I've totally changed my project around! I need your help and I need all the advice you can give me. So, I am organizing a statewide talent show for people with disabilities. This thing is huge and it's already starting to take off! I am giving it the title "Angels Among Us". This production will be aired on live tv and it will be held in a large event center such as the Salt Palace or E Center. I have had SO MANY AMAZING contacts... I just sent out a huge list of emails to musicians like Big and Rich, Keith Anderson and Tim McGraw! I will set this show up like American Idol. Utah will text in their favorite contestant! I am trying to get it aired on Channel 5 or Fox 13. The 10 final contestants will perform on live tv, in front of thousands and thousands of people. The grand prize will be a trip to Hollywood.... but it's not the prize I'm excited to give away, it's the standing ovation these 10 final contestants will receive in a building as huge as the E Center! I want all my family and friends involved, I am even trying to get in touch with the real American Idol so that Paula Abdul can represent them! If you are interested let me know! I will need lots and lots of help! The show will be opened with famous musicians singing "Angels Among Us"... it will be an amazing event!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
How fun, you have such great ideas I don't know if I would be of much help, but let me know if you're in need of anything. Good luck I can't wait to see this! They are going to have so so much fun!!!
I'm game you tell me what to do and I'll do it.
You know that I would help out with this. Let me know what I can do to help. I would love to be there
Ginger, HI, I read you are pregnant and thought I would send you a Yippee.. Update me and let me know how you are feeling.
Ginger-- YOU'RE HAVING A BABY??? CONGRATS!!!
Congrats on being pregnant!!! I heard the morning sickness, or is it all day sickness, is no good. Are you feeling any better or just the same? My mom was telling me that you were doing this project. I think it's awesome. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.
That is soooo awesome. Let me know if you need me to do anything. I am really excited!
Congrats!!! on being pregnant, I hope all is well and I am really happy for you.
Ginger how's everything with your project going? It sounds like it will be so much fun. Good Luck! How's everything in Utah? I miss ya
Ok so I must be way out of the loop, Congrats on being pregnant!!! How far along are ya? Hope you are feeling good! Things are going good for me just keeping busy.
Post a Comment