So I'd like to get your opinion on extensions.... My amazing husband wanted me to cut my hair because He thought I'd spend less time in the bathroom. Well I hate my hair and now I want extensions, I don't want to wait five years for long hair. What do you all think???
This is so fun by the way that we are all connected again!
2 comments:
Hey woman! So i think your hair looks way cute short. I know with extensions they can damage your hair after, but they look really good! I'm a little mad about my hair too....So i had this German lady at the salon do my hair and she got a little scissor happy she cut off like 4 inches instead of 1 inch. CRAZY! I think i need to find and American girl to do my hair next time. ha ha Oh by the way i'm feeling tons better thanks! Good luck with the hair!! Love ya i'm so glad you have a blog,you should tell Jamie to start one.
First, I can't believe you cut your hair off. I am sure it is adorable. I think you need to post pictures of your hair short. Second, what was he thinking??? Most men would kill to have a wife who WANTS LONG HAIR - - mine keeps begging for my long hair to return. NO chance so far!
Without getting my husband beat up, he always comments (when seeing you in person and in pictures), "She still has her same hair? I love her hair." I still can't believe you cut it!!
And the time in the bathroom, tell him to get you an entire room just for doing your hair, like we had in Howell!!
Post a Comment