Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dream about Chaney

Okay, So I have to tell you all this dream I had last night about Chaney. Chaney, I'm sorry to say this but you have someone out there that has built you a Shit Shrine. In my dream, I walked into a public bathroom and went to change my tights (they didn't match my outfit) and after I completed the exchange I realized I was covered in this nasty yellow mustard looking poo. I looked behind me and someone had a table set up with pictures of my dear frined Chaney. I walked out of the bathroom and two ladies informed me I was covered in poo (for some odd reason I didn't notice).... Needless to say, My Mom called and asked me about a Bamboo oven. Then I woke up....

No kidding girls, this was seriously my dream. So today I dedicate this post to my wonderful friend, The Shit God!
P.S. Quite interesting I remembered your honeymoon story upon awakening.....
Love Ya Girl

3 comments:

Heather Whitehead said...

That's a pretty funny dream....Hey good luck with the extensions and make sure you post a picture! you excited for long hair again? Just get prego and then your hair will grow extra fast ha ha. Love ya

Chan said...

Okay you are CRAZZZZEEEE

Megan and Jon said...

what are you taking before bed to produce such delightful dreams.. Although it isn't to far of a stretch to see Channy as a shit god.. he he...