Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Project

So I am designing a project to give children with special needs their dream vacation. I am working with Jet Blue and I am praying that this works out! I took Joey (the one in white) to Hawaii several years ago and I had a blast. To this day he talks about it like it happened yesterday. So, if any of you have any connections with hotels or restaurants, let me know. Or, if any of you have any ideas to help me out, I'd love them! My goal is to give four vacations away a year!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Wow Ginger, that is really nice of you.. I will see if I have any connections..Prob not but I will try. :) And its about time you posted something ha ha. Any extensions yet??

Chan said...

This is so awesome...and well I have a connection. The company I work for has a non-profit charity that is just for children with specail needs such as autism. It's called Saharacares...email I and I will give you the chairman's name and perhaps they can donate some money.

Heather Whitehead said...

Ginger that's awesome! Good luck with the project. I will see if i have connections too. I just love Joey he is so dang cute! Ya it was so good to talk to you the other night, i will try to call ya again. Keep posting ha ha you still likin the extensions?

Megan and Jon said...

Ginger you are so sweet. I will start working on some things or ideas that can be done to raise money, I would love to help..

Melissa Hernandez said...

i think i have your other blog listed on my blog so i need to change it. but, i read your message on my blog and what you do is you sign in to your blog and then you go to customize, the customize button is on the top right, then click on layout. it will bring up your layout, click on add page element. click on add link list, then you can name it whatever you would like and just type in the names and addresses that you want linked on your blog. if that doesn't make any sense let me know if you have more q's. i still have no idea how to do cute backgrounds on my blog like yours, so if you have any suggestions on that i could use them. i am so glad you are blogging, it's going to be nice to finally keep in touch with family that i don't see often. hows newly wed life?