Monday, February 9, 2009

RANDOM FACTS, HABITS OR GOALS


I've been tagged by my sister in law, Kerri Price. I must come up with 25 random facts, habits or goals. I won't guarantee twenty five, but I'll try.

1. I am a "surprise" twin. My Mom did not know I was in the womb. I hid behind Jamie the entire time, came out feet first. (Probably because I was tired of the cramped space and I kicked Jamie out).

2. We won an identical twin contest in 1st grade. We took 1st place of this massive freak show.

3. I have moved over 30 times since High school.

4. I HATE talking on the phone.

5. I have enormous tonsils. They really get in the way.

6. I once caught a fish that weighed 175 lbs.

7. Jamie has WAAAYYYY more cellulite than me.

8. My 9th great grandma is Pocahontas.

9. I have an oral fixation. If I'm not biting my nails, I am chewing gum, sucking on candy or licking a lollipop.

10. I have met Richard Simmons (Gross. Gross. Gross.)

11. I have touched a humpback whale and heard it talk in the deep Alaskan waters.

12. I hate people looking at me.

13. I play the piano and write music.

14. Jamie has a WAAAYYYYY bigger butt, I even called in to KBULL93 and told all of Utah.

15. My favorite TV Show is the reruns of Beverly Hills 90210

16. My husband and I have the best relationship, in every way.

17. I don't like house pets, yet I have a house dog.

18. I was 20 yrs. old when I had my first kiss.

19. I change outfits at least 3 times before I'll find something I like.

20. I had a stalker in Salt Lake. I even had to file stalking charges. To this day I still sleep with weapons near my bed.

21. I once spent an entire Christmas day by myself at a homeless shelter in New York City.

22. I took a down syndrome boy to Hawaii for 2 weeks.

23. I served a mission in Detroit.

24. I LOVED watching Paisley be born.

25. My sister Jamie is my Best Friend.

I tag Heather Whitehead, Jean McKendrick and Jamie Douglass

7 comments:

Kimberly Wright said...

I am not sure that Jamie has more cellulite than you.....I've seen the cellulite you got going on and lets just say it is PLENTY!!! jk I love you and your 25 random thoughts. :)

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Ha ha that was fun to read!

Jen said...

Fun to read! You've done lots of fun things. Not just anyone can say the've met Richard Simmons!

Megan and Jon said...

YOu cracked me up. I can't wait til Jaime reads this.. hehe

I need to hear about christmas in a shelter.

Melissa Hernandez said...

that was so fun to read! I didn't know you had a stalker, that's creepy!

Chan said...

LOL you crack me up...I love learning new things about you. You never fail to amaze me. Kisses for the bambino

Anonymous said...

You only got rid of yours because of the lipo suction you had done. They say once you start with one surgery you just keep on going. Hummm, lipo, tummytuck, numerous hair follicle removal from your back, permanent mustache removal,breast augmentation, what will be next?
You know I love you and you're my best friend also.