Monday, February 2, 2009

COMPLETE & PEACEFUL....... SPEECHLESS & SERENE

Wow. Part of me does not even want to try and express what this day meant, felt, seemed.

A room filled with nothing but Love. A room filled with nothing but Peace. A room filled with happiness, forgiveness, family, friends, tears, smiles, eternity.

We knelt. Across the altar and into each others eyes we saw forever. Then they brought her in. Our beautiful, precious, just sent from Heaven, baby girl.

There, at the altar, she joined us. With the sealing power He sealed Us. For Eternity.

We stand, we look into that mirror. WE NEVER END.

To the group behind us, Paisley smiles.

As an afterthought I wonder: Was she smiling at Russ, Danny, Grandma, Grandpa, Jesus?

I'm sure She was.

We are complete. I am utterly at peace. I feel serene and I am left speechless.

We have the greatest family, the greatest friends. I know many of you were just as excited for us as we were to get to the Temple and be sealed. Thank you all for your Love & Support on our special day.

January 24, 2009 will ALWAYS be the most important day in our life.

15 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

She did smile at Russ and Dan, they were there I know! Love you Ginger!
Ker

Shellianne said...

I'm so happy for you. Really. Congrats.

Janan said...

You made me cry again! Could you please stop that!! I am so excited for you! The only bum deal is I wanted to be there!! You all looked heavenly!! Love ya lady!!!

LaurenOpie said...

Beautiful!! I'm so happy for you, and how amazing to have your baby there with you. She's so perfect! Congrats.

Colleen said...

Oh what a BEAUTIFUL day! Congratulations!!

Q and T McKnight said...

Dear Ginger, Bill and Paisley,

Wish we could have been there to witness your special day. I know you waited, patiently, for this day to come.

Know you were in our thoughts and prayers.

Love you!

Aunt T and Uncle Q

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

Aw, what a sweet post! You are such a cute family and your baby girl is so beautiful, congrats again my dear!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful day for you and your darling family!

Jen said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you! What a beautiful family!

Staci said...

I have been checking daily for this post! I was SO BUMMED I couldn't be there. I wanted so much to support you and be there for you at that time. And to experience the sealing of a child to her parents what an amazing experience it must have been! You are truely amazing. I totally see the glow in all of you and look at that precious Paisley! Wow she has it made! Your pictures are amazing did Ashley take them or someone else? Wish I could have been there!
Love always,
Staci

Anonymous said...

Glad I could be there. It was amazing. I love the pictures. Ashely did awesome as usual.
Can't wait to see you again.
Love ya!

Niki said...

Wonderful!!!!:) Love the pics!
Not to get off the subject but
WHERE IS MY RECEIPE????:)

Megan and Jon said...

I am so happy for you, I could tell at dinner you are very happy and in a good place. I wish you were closer I could snuggle Paisly every day. She is such a cuddler and I love that. YOu are an adorable mom. Love you

The Murrays said...

that is so awesome. I can't wait for the day that we can get sealed as a family. Congrats and always enjoy that experience.

The Murrays said...

that is so awesome. I can't wait for the day that we can get sealed as a family. Congrats and always enjoy that experience.