Saturday, February 14, 2009

MY TWO VALENTINES

Happy Valentines Day , how lucky are we that every day in our marriage is as special as today. Even the days we've cried, disagreed or been annoyed.

You, Bill, are the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I read your words today and you made me cry with a smile.

I just want to post them so I never lose them and if I'm angry or sad or upset, I'll have them here to remind me of how you feel about me.

What you wrote to me at 4:21am on Feb. 14th and posted on Facebook for anyone to see:

Ode to My Hot Wife..

Most of you already know how amazing Ginger is and those few of you who don’t know must be freaks. If you give her time you will understand and will fall in love with her along with everyone else she meets... Watching her with our daughter (Helga) as she gives of herself selflessly, has always given me chills and made me grateful I have her to myself. I often feel unworthy of her as she sacrifices her time and talents to take care of me and Helga. I want all of you who read this to know how much I love Ginger. She is now and always will be the hottest, warmest, sexiest, most loving, most spiritual and full of charity, gorgeous woman who has ever existed – BAR NONE...

Ginger,
I will to make you laugh and we will love life. There will be other times I make you cry, (after all I am a male engineer and we are not known for our relationship skills). There will be many times I make you roll your eyes, and still other times you will want to kill me (for my life insurance of course). I will however promise you that as we go though our life together the times I give you tears of joy and happiness will far out weigh the times I cause you pain. Above all know that I love you. I will make it my life’s work to bring your dreams and fantasies to life, for you always will be my Endless. While I strive to become the man of your dreams, you are now and always will be the woman of my Dreams. This was all supposed to be a single post. Serves me right for posting on Facebook… Anyway, I found some Poems for Valentines Day… its time to get Saucy…
I'd like to scuttle your puttle
Spiddle your paddle
Tickle your wickle
And twittle your taddle
Stroodle your doodle
Cromple your string
Brundle your strundle
And frondle your ding
And you thought I couldn’t get cheesy….

This message to me today left me speechless babe. At this moment I really do feel you love me more, earlier this week we both know I loved you more.

Because of you, we have been able to bring a precious life into this world. Because of you, my dreams were complete the day Paisley was born.

This is the most special V-Day I've had so far, I hope I can make it up to you somehow. Thank you for your love. I know it's the most authentic thing you have for Me & Paisley.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gag me, I'm going to throw up. You guys have not been married long enough. You remind me of Grandma and Grandpa Hansen, I'm going to start calling you guys Heb and Dot.
By the way, I just read your 25 facts about you, you caught me on an emotional day and made me cry, I'm going to go stick my finger down my throat now. Thanks!

Q and T McKnight said...

Jamie and Ginger, you crack me up! Jamie, I remember when you and Steve were "ga ga" over each other when you were first married.

After 30-years of marriage all I can is "hold onto that loving feeling".

Love you both!

Aunt T

Staci said...

You two will never stop!! (Jamie and Ginger) I love it!!! I can hear both of you clear as day bantering back and forth with each other. I'm laughing out loud!
Ginger,
I think it is very sweet what Bill wrote to you on facebook! What husband does that for all of his buddies to see?! I thought it was great! I also agree with Teresa, hold on to the "ga ga" stuff it keeps the marriage alive!
Love ya,
Staci