What an alert, wide eyed, observant little girl we have. I'm so sad that it's already begun, but the cuddly girl in her is slowly leaving. If She is being held, she does not want to be curled in to you but turned around and staring at everything around her.
She is so happy and smiling at EVERYONE. She loves to sing and most of all loves playing rolley polley.
We started her on Rice today and she seems to love it. Her appetite is getting larger and larger. I can't believe 3 months has already gone by. I know She's going to be all girl. She loves listening to her daddy on the phone and smiles so big when she hears him call her Helga Belle.
Yep, He still calls her that horrid name.
7 comments:
She is getting huge! What a doll. I never noticed her ears...they are so cute hot they poke out....Ha love you guys!
They grow fast but each milestone is so fun I think.
I would love to get together when Heather comes to town. Just keep me updated. I am actually still feeling good other than just tired. 8 more weeks to go!!! Yeah :) Paisley is such a cutie
Oh I love her, she is so cute. For sure not a Helga. LOL. Happy 3 month mark! I would love to do her pictures next time you are up here! By then the weather will be b-e-a-utiful!
Hey Ginger, your little girl is so stinking cute. You look like you are doing really well. I'm so happy for you. I am dying to know you have to fill me in on who R.T is. that is hilarious.
love the new header so cute.
Sure do miss you TONS already!! I hope you got home safely . . . I would call and bug you but I know that Dill Weed just arrived home shortly ago!!
Thank you for coming and being a rock to lean on!! Goodness Ilove seeing you so much . . . we gotta keep this up!!!
Post a Comment