Thursday, January 8, 2009

YES PAISLEY, WISHES DO COME TRUE!

What I wanted most for Christmas, I received.

Nope, the box DID NOT contain a positive EPT Test.

That small little box that was hid under the tree contained two words that I have been waiting to hear...

CLEARANCE ACCEPTED!

Santa brought me my Christmas wish. On January 24th Bill and I will be taking our beautiful daughter to the Temple to be sealed.

Heavenly Father, thank you for this wonderful gift. I have dreamed of this day for many, many years. A part of me is sad when I look back at my Wedding pictures and the Temple is missing in the background. Though I may sit and wonder why we didn't get the clearance a year ago, I won't know the complete reason in this life. All I know is that I DID marry a man who was "willing and worthy" to take me to the Temple.

Sometimes, I admit, it was hard to have complete faith in things this past year. But all I can do now is express my gratitude for not asking us to wait any longer. The most important thing is not the pictures, but reaching this goal.

I love you. I love my eternal family. I love this gospel.

I can't wait to lay our little girl across the altar and seal her to us.

This day will soon be here.

My dreams from my childhood are STILL comingn true.

12 comments:

Heather Whitehead said...

Oh Ginger Congratulations i'm so excited for you! I'm sure that was the best Christmas present EVER i love ya girl your such a great person and have so much love for others i miss ya. I can't wait to see pictures:)
You and Paisley both look beautiful as ever i seriously can't wait to meet her! Oh and i'm totally up for you coming to Germany in the fall just let me know when, we will have soooo much fun:)
Are you back in Colorado now, i tried calling but i will catch ya lata!
Once again CONGRATULATIONS you deserve it!

Heather Whitehead said...

Oh i forgot to say i love Paisley's face in that picture on the side of your blog! Too cute:)

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Yay! Congratulations! What a great present!

Shellianne said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you. Glad you guys made it back safe and sound.

Staci said...

I too am so excited for you. I couldn't put two and two together when I got the text the other day but now I get it! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You look awesome!

Melissa Hernandez said...

How exciting, I am so happy for you guys. It will be such a neat day for your cute little family.

Johnsons said...

I'm glad it's almost here...finally. I'm so excited for you.

Jean McKendrick said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting!! Logan Temple?

Chan said...

WOOHOOO I know how long and hard you have waited for this and the things that have stood in your way. Take this day and remember it always and it will mean so much more have Paisley with you and knowing how much it really does mean to you know. Love you!!

The Jones Family said...

I am SOOO excited for you!! Your blog is hilarious! Miss you!! BTW, sealing your family is SOOO amazing! Having the child come in all in white and lay across the alter is such a spiritual experience. Good luck!
Amy

Megan and Jon said...

Ginger, this is so wonderful. I think you will appreciate it so much more becuase you have wanted it for so long. How awesome will it be to have Paisley there with you. I'm so happy for you

Amber said...

I don't think I ever told you how happy I am for you. What a great blessing. You're going to have such a wonderful experience.