Friday, December 26, 2008

Paisley 1st Christmas


FAMILY. FRIENDS. JOY. LAUGHTER. LOVE.

All this mixed with thoughts of Christ add up to be:

PURE HAPPINESS

I couldn't have asked for a more special Christmas. I will be satisfied if I never get another present again.

No gift can match that of being married to Bill and giving birth to Paisley.

This year will be one I will never forget. A wonderful thing came wrapped in a small box, hid under the tree.....

Can anyone guess what it is???

10 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Hey Im gald you liked them....miss you guys!! I am sooooo happy for your guys....
Love ya
Ker

Jean McKendrick said...

I am glad you had such a wonderful Christmas. Are you up in Cache Valley?
I love Paisley's pictures, so precious!

Melissa Hernandez said...

I am glad you guys had a good Christmas! I am so glad I caught you guys at your mom's house so we could stop and see you and the new precious babe!!! It was so fun to visit with everyone!

Heather Whitehead said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas! I love these pictures of Paisley she is so freakin adorable, what a great little Christmas present. You guys did a great job:)
So are you back in Utah? Have a good new years woman i love ya and sure do miss u.

Staci said...

The little box...was it a band to go with your wedding ring? I really have no idea. Do tell it's killing me. I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas. When will you know if you're pregnant again!? LOL

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

It's a EPT box with a positve sign?
Merry Christmas. Your Girl is precious!

Lindsey said...

Hey Ginger! Remember me? I worked with you at Creekside. Anyway I have no idea how I ran into your blog, but its beautiful and I'm glad you are doing well. Your little wee one is stunning!

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

Oh I love the pics, those are adorable! Cant wait til the end of January when I get to meet her :)

Amber said...

She's beautiful. I wish I could have met up with you while you were in Utah. Maybe next time. Lots of Love!

jaredkatiekalebemma said...

Ginger,

I am a serious slacker. I was checking your blog frequently before you had Paisley and now it is Janurary. I don't know where the time goes. She is beautiful and those pictures are darling. Isn't being a mom wonderful. Enjoy your time with her now because she will grow so fast and there will be no more cuddling. Sorry I missed meeting you when you were in town things were so busy with all the family things. And I totally spaced it. I hope all is well and enjoy that new baby.