Wow... 2 months have gone so fast! Paisley is still the perfect little baby. I don't know how we lucked out. She sleeps so well and she is starting to smile like crazy. She'll smile for anyone and her smile seems to get the largest when I talk to her about her Daddy.
We took her to her 2 month appointment and she now weighs 9 lbs. 7 oz. and she is 21 1/2 inches long. She still seems so small. The Well Baby Nurse commented on how Paisley seems VERY wise for just 2 months. I agree. She is so content as she looks around. Whether that is Daddy in the office or Me doing my hair..... she loves to just observe. She has also found her voice box and loves to use it when I hold her. Oh the look she gives me, like she knows something so special and just wants to share it.
She is a blast. She is so00000 cuddly and my favorite part of the day with her is between 5:00am and 9:00am. I give in and pull her into bed with Bill and I. She loves cuddling between us and being lazy with each of us on her side.
What a joy My Little Paisley Girl is.
7 comments:
She's already changing. They are so fun when they start to smile and "coo" at you. Glad you were blessed with a good baby. :)
Hey,
I love those pics of her. Anyways to do the ticker just click on Trey's and it will take you through the steps. Make your own, get the code and post a htmljavascript. Then put it right where you want. Good luck, love ya.
Ps. get the white background it shows up better with the tickers.
Ker
She is a mini you I think. A mcknight for sure. What an angel. WE need a girls night when you are in town so I can see her
She is so beautiful. It was fun to see the pictures of you in Utah with Jamie and the rest of your family. I remember your little brother when he was just tiny. How time flies. I will definatley let you know when we plan to head back to Utah. I'd LOVE to see you again. ;0) We usually go a few times a year. We'll probably go as Spring comes and the drive gets a little better.
LOL!
-Amber-
She is such a doll, I can't wait to see and moosh her. I told you motherhood was amazing!
I cant wait to see her in real life, that pic of you 2 is so cute! im so excited for the 24th! Call me before so we can talk details...
Ginger- It was great to hear from you. It was good to see the Price family too. Tell them Hello from Alex and me. It looks like fun. Lots of babies. Paisley is beautiful. Congrats and enjoy. Shanoa
Post a Comment