Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Three Faces of Paisley


So we have three common faces.

1. Rolley tongue

2. "Praise the Lord"

3. Giggly Girl

Seriously. She sleeps with her hands in the air! I freakin love it.


One of my favorite times to watch her is when she is in the REM cycle. Her eyes roll back in her head, she gets a huge scowl on her face and then she breaks into a huge grin. Once in awhile she even starts giggling....

I wonder what she dreams.... I hope she dreams about kicking her daddy's butt for calling her Helga!

She's more fun to watch than any cartoon. I'm so in love.

Another great benefit that has arose from her birth? Incredible kissing from my husband. He kisses me now like every time is our first kiss. Things have only gotten better since November 12, 2008.

20 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

I think she looks just like both of you. So darling, Isn't it amazing to think about what you possibly did with all yoru time before this little one.

LaurenOpie said...

Oh my goodness I can't even tell you how stinkin cute she is!! I LOVE those faces!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

sssoooo cute

Jean McKendrick said...

That's fun she's so smiley already. She'll probably be a happy little baby. We took a picture of Kaden's first smile, I remember being shocked because he was so tiny.

Julie said...

I love her sleeping with her hands in the air too! That's my favorite! I miss you, too!

Melissa Hernandez said...

there's nothing more precious than a sleeping baby that smiles during their naps, it's so cute!

Janette said...

She is so stinkin' cute. I love all the faces. You are so blessed, I am so happy for you and Bill. I can't wait to hold her. Are you coming up for Christmas? Love ya!

Jean McKendrick said...

I want to say Kaden was a week or two old when he smiled, tiny like Paisley. I totally disagree on the "gas" thing. Kaden's was purposeful and continual. I think she'll be a happy baby seriously. Kaden was full of smiles and laughs. Now he's a holy terror in his ripe ol' age of 2. He is still quick to laugh though.
Kai's school is public. We are concerned once he gets to middle school if we still live here and may have to think about private. We are leaving for OR on the 17th of Dec. I'll try and keep my blog up from there.
Are you going to UT for Thanksgiving?

Amber said...

What a stylin little girl. Always so cute. I love the picture of her asleep with her arms in the air. So cute.

Heather Whitehead said...

Okay she is just adorable in all those pics but my favorite is the stretching one, i love all her little facial expressions i bet she's so much fun to watch everyday.
Have you worn your boots yet?? I seriously LOVE them. What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving, u headed to Utah??

Anonymous said...

I love it. What a doll. You two are the cutest parents.

Becky said...

It won't be long and she will be big enough to ask her dad what he was thinking. She looks like a Paisley not Helga Yuck!! I cannot wait to see her in person. Are you guys coming for the holidays?

Anonymous said...

I think she's smiling because she knows she's going to be higher maintenance than you and you don't know what's in store for you. I think she's also smiling because she knows she has her daddy wrapped around her finger. Maybe she's wondering if her daddy will pay for her upgrades too. HaHaHa OK, I'll stop making fun now. I promise I'll try.

Shellianne said...

Hey,
We'll be in Trenton for thanksgiving day but probably only that day. My family always goes shooting on Thanksgiving day in the afternoon, so I told Tyler to call Bill to see if he (and you) would want to shoot with us.

Janan said...

I hope paisley had a VERY HAPPY FIRST THANKSGIVING!!!

Love ya girlie!!

The Murrays said...

Isn't fun to watch them sleep. Bryton does the funniest things when he is asleep and makes the cutest faces. Your little girl is cute. We will have to hook up your girl and my boy when they get older....

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

What a darling baby! Aw! Im so happy for you guys!! Im so sad I wont be here for your sealing to do pics of her! If you are up here before the 13th then call me and we can do some fun baby pics :)

Heather Whitehead said...

Hey girl i'm waiting to see some more pictures! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving showing of your new sweet girl. Anyways i miss ya and i will give you a call sometime next week.

Ash said...

She is so precious!

I love sleeping babies! My favorite is when they giggle in their sleep. Cody wouldn't believe me when I told him Brex giggled in his sleep. He missed it every time!
He was finally able to hear him, and I think it became of favorite of his too!!!!

You're such a cute mom. You're a cute family. I can't wait to really meet her. She'll probably be 3, so I guess until then I'll watch her grow up through blog!

LaurenOpie said...

Where are ya?? It's been too long, we need updates or I worry! LOL Hope all is well and that little angel is keeping you busy.