
It's been so fun finalizing the nursery. Bill painted this crib and I am so grateful for his handyman skills. I swear he can do anything.The benefits of being married to an Engineer.
I got so tired of the color pink while buying baby clothes, I decided to go a little more elegant.
I found this beautiful bedding set on ebay for really cheap! It's Oriental Asian and though this isn't a very clear picture, it's red, brown and a camel color. It's covered in a white, floral print.
I know it's not "little girl-ish", but I wanted something different than pink and purple.
Anyway, my good friend Janan gave me the idea of the wood lettering on the wall, though hers looks a ton better than mine!
The picture doesn't do the bedding justice. More than anything, I love the room because of all the work that Bill helped put into it.
13 comments:
That is so cute. You and your hubby did a great job.. Want to come and finish mine? J/K
I love the bedding. I think those colors are great! Different is good. I keep checking your blog for a picture of your little one:)
Very nice! I think it's really pretty! Shoot for Monday, you'll have your baby on Kai's birthday. :)
That's so pretty! Great job!
FIRST, it is so CHIC and GORGEOUS! I love that you have "IMAGINATION" enough to STEER AWAY from "TRADITION" Now, if that kid was only part CHINESE!! Ha ha!
I lOVE THE ROOM! But, I LOVE STUFF LIKE THAT!! If Paisley doesn't like it, I will attempt to shrink down and come live in that room! I love the bedding! But, remember my Master Bedroom is ASIAN themed!
YOUR LETTERS are CUTE! WAY more fabulous than mine!! I love how the FLOWERS we found LOOK on the letters! FABULOUS!!
So, when are you coming SHOPPING AGAIN??? I know there isn't nearly as FABULOUS SHOPPING in GJ.
LOVE IT! Adorable! Super CUTE!! Way to be ABOVE the NORM!!
Love ya girl! No push out that BABY!! Maybe you and DILL WEED need to give her a good talking too . . . give her a dead line as to when she is gonna be evicted!
Ginger,
I keep trying to post a comment but it doesn't let me. Love Paisley's room it is beautiful. I am looking forward to seeing her pic soon.
Katie
Ginger i absolutely love it, sooooo beautiful. I love the letters my friend had that on her blog for a little boy though and it's such a cute idea!!
Wow! now little Paisley just needs to get here so she can sleep in that gorgeous room of hers. You did a GREAT JOB.
Once again Good luck if she decides to come this week i love ya and will still be waiting to see those baby pics. Love ya girl
Oh BTW tell Bill he better not change the name to Helga. ha ha
Ginger,
I love her room, and her name Paisley, that is so cute. Good luck. Can't wait to see her pics.
-Amber-
it looks darling, i love that it's not the traditional pink!! It's probably all starting to feel real now, eh?
Beautiful! Great job to both of you.
for some reason my first comment didn't work. anyway, i'm doing ok. It's been hard but he's been gone before and we know how to do the long distance thing. It was hardest for me going to bed last night. I'm just trying to keep busy. So when are you having that baby!!??
It was good to talk to you to i had to check in and see if you had this baby yet! It sounds like the shower turned out good i'm glad you got some cute things for Paisley, I have a feeling this little girl is going to be SPOILED!
I will for sure call on Wed. i'm excited for you. Oh i haven't gotten my boots yet but they e-mailed me so they have been shipped, i'm excited. Well hope you and Bill are having fun waiting for Paisley to get here. Love ya girl
Ginger, I love the way your babies room turned out. I'm with you, I'm not big into the traditional baby decorating. I love the colors, and the style you picked out. Not to mention what a great job your husband did on the crib. It all looks beautiful. Can't wait to see pics of your beautiful baby girl. You know she will have a full head of beautiful dark hair. When you see her and hold her, all of your doubts and questioning yourself if your doing the right thing will all go away. It will all be so worth it, when you see her beautiful face.
Post a Comment