I have heard such horror stories lately and Friday I lost it. I cried like I hadn't cried in years and I couldn't stop. But it felt SOOOO GOOD to get it all out.
I have had some great friends express some very encouraging and inspiring words and I thank you for that! (You know who you are).
Bill and I have been taking advantage of everyone's advice. We've been sleeping in, staying up late and going out on dates.
I am so grateful for the time that we've had together these past several months, it feels like we're falling in love all over again.
We are getting pretty creative in our activities..... My favorite is the "Facts" game we made up and the "Guess what I'm thinking" game. ( Can't list the details publicly) Sorry.
Bill has served me unconditionally and without complaint! He is going to be such a fun daddy and I can't wait to see the look in his eyes when our special little girl enters this world.
(Look at my hubby, isn't he so hot?)
12 comments:
Ginger,
Don't listen to the horror stories. Labor was much less scary than I ever thought. It was quiet and uneventful. It is hard work but the end result is worth it. You will do great. Are you planning on an epidural? That's what made it bearable for me.
Get a blessing.
You have a good husband who will help you through it all. Is your mom coming out?
Tell Jamie I expect to hear when your little one enters the world.
I have been wondering how you are doing? YOu are so close. How exciting. You will be a fantastic mom I can't wait to see her.
Can't wait to see pictures and hear of the new arrival. Good luck with everything.
YEAH!!!!!!!! Good luck. I will be praying for you and sending good thoughts you way. I can't wait to see pictures of Paisley - I love the name by the way.
GOOD LUCK Ginger! Don't worry everything will be fine once Paisley gets here, she will be beautiful and you will be such a cute and wonderful mommy! I love ya can't wait to see pictures of her!
Good luck! The best advice I got was to not freak out about others experiences. Your experience will be your own and to hang on to every memory because becoming a Mother is the best! I will be thinking of you!
Ginger,
I dont want to embarass your but is that a pee spot on your pants? HaHa I cant stop laughing....that is a perfect pregnancy picture....cute belly with a little bit of drizzle in the underwear...haha!!! Maybe its just the lighting...haha! Anyways good luck we love you guys.
Prices
Good luck! I will be thinking of you!
how exciting!!!! let the countdown begin!!! Labor and Delivery was a blast for me...that probably sounds odd, but once my epederil was in, i enjoyed watching the contractions on the screen and loved the anticipation of the waiting game to see and hold our baby. It's so exciting...
Ginger! I don't know if you even remember me from your nanny days in NJ... but I have been reading your blog and catching up on your life... SO EXCITING!! And you're about to be induced in like an hour so I'm sure you won't see this for a while but good luck, can't wait to see the pics with you and your baby!!
yay, i just checked your blog and by now i hope she's here. oh i hope it all went good for you. as you'll soon know, if you don't already, you have so many emotions when a baby is born. i hope you have more of the great ones. oh i'm so excited! i can't wait to see pictures. good luck girl! love ya!
I'm glad you clarified that you didn't pee! I was wondering... haha I keep waiting to hear if that baby is hear yet!
Post a Comment