I LOVE.... LOVE.... LOVE..... being a mommy. Seriously, it's like when you were a kid and you were so excited on Christmas Eve to get up and open presents....
That exciting feeling just won't go away, she is like an ETERNAL Christmas Eve..... I even look forward to getting up during the night to feed her.
Bill won't let her leave his sight. He has the privilege of working from home and if I'm not feeding her, she is in his office, right by his side. When people come to visit and see her, he runs into the other room with her and "hides from the peasant people". He calls her "Kung Fu Baby" and often times I am caught off guard with a swift kick in the face from her.... I love the way he LOVES her.
I can't wait to show her off to all of you...... our PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL!
17 comments:
Ginger, So glad to have a comment from you. We are still in Arizona. I wish we were closer I wanna hold that lil baby!! But life is wonderful! Looking at all your pictures is making me want another one sooo bad. I hope Paisley continues to sleep and eat well. I had a bit of a hard time nursing at first and llli.org (LeLecheLeague's website) was sooo helpful to me. Just to have some support was really nice. My blog is wonderfullifeoflaurenopie.blogspot.com
LOL could it be any longer? I found you from Julie's blog.
Well your family is absolutely beautiful and I'm excited to keep in touch with blogs!
She is so cute, I see some of Bill in her but I see you too..I can wait to get my hooks on her. I just love new babies. I am so happy for you and so glad to hear you are doing so well...
I love the one of her and her little smerk...thanks for the pics
she's so precious! I love being a mommy too, and so does david. http://missusbennett.blogspot.com
She is so cute! You can start to see a little of both of you in her she is so sweet i can't wait to meet seeing these pictures makes me want to hold her. I'm so glad you love being a mommy, you guys look like your already doing such a great job. I love all her little outfits and the picture of you and her sleeping is so cute. I'm so happy for you guys Paisley has wonderful parents.
Keep posting pictures!!!
She's sweet. I am glad she's a good sleeper! Makes all the difference! I think it's funny you look forward to getting up, that was never one of my strong points. I value my sleep way too much. :)
So very cute. I love the pic of you and her asleep on the couch. Kasey use to do that with tailor ALL the time. I love it!! I also love her clothes, very stylin' baby
She is so beautiful. I'm glad you're enjoying all of these moments...and you'll remember them when you go back and read your blog entries. What an adorable family.
Hey Ginger,
Love the pictures of your beautiful little girl. I would love to try and have a get together. You tell me a day that will work for you and Jamie and we'll see if we can get people together.
p.s. Brian has always been a byu fan. We both graduated from BYU-H, so we feel some school ties there:) Brian just loves sports.
I think that is the cutest post! I love how you explained it!! Love ya!
Yep, we are going to OR this year for Christmas, unfortunately the travel plans do not include UT. I wish. I am guessing that is where you'll be eh! :)
This has been an unusually cold month here, normally it's way warmer. I am loving it though, it actually feels like we've had a fall this year.
Hey,
Thanks for the compliment on the picture. We took those up bountiful canyon when we did our engagement pics. It's been hard with Tyler gone. Super hard to be honest, but it's also ok. I'm at peace with everything
Isn't it sooo fun! I am glad there is a picture of you two taking a nap, that's good you are getting rest, but it sounds like she is a good sleeper, BONUS!! I don't think we slept for the first 3 months because Isa had acid reflex, there were painful long nights!!! But, soooo worth it!
I love your little Kung Fu baby! I love being auntie Julie!
I love you!
Ginger, what a beautiful family you have. That baby of your's is one sweet little angel. It's so sweet to hear you talk about how your husband is with her. You two are so perfect for eachother.
Hey we have a blog now! Paisley is soooo cute!
Ginger, Kaiya wants me to tell you she did her program today. YOu can go watch little bits on her blog.
She also says the following:
I saw you on the puter sleeping with your baby. Baby has a pretty flower on her jammies.
Why you gots brown hair? Come visit, ery you want to come visit, you should come.
The missionaries come to our house today.
Miss yous.
Your friend,
Kaiya
Mom's translation of a few things . . .
Puter - COMPUTER
Ery - whenever
Post a Comment