Joey and Paisley pictures kill me, What a cutie. Have you noticed how much she looks like her cousins. There is a pic of her and some little girl who looks just like her. Must be one of Jamies girls.
Wow. You're a lucky mama. I can't believe you have pics with Joey. I miss him ("hands down, joey"). I saw him at the special needs closing social though...such fun.
3 comments:
Joey and Paisley pictures kill me, What a cutie. Have you noticed how much she looks like her cousins. There is a pic of her and some little girl who looks just like her. Must be one of Jamies girls.
Wow. You're a lucky mama. I can't believe you have pics with Joey. I miss him ("hands down, joey"). I saw him at the special needs closing social though...such fun.
Oh my goodness...she looks so much like Jamie's little girl. How cute!
Post a Comment