I have had quite a few breakdowns over these four weeks and my husband has never once been frustrated or impatient with the soap box I've been getting on. My husband has changed quite a bit simply by living in Alaska. This is his heaven and his service is changing him even more. Not just his service to me, but his service in the Young Men's. I love who my husband has become since we have been here. Alaska has offered so much good to us in the short six months that we have been here.
I have wanted a closer relationship with God for quite some time now. I've expressed it in my measly prayers and silently in my heart. I never quite imagined he would bring me closer to Him through the confinement of being in bed. I truly feel like I don't deserve all this love and attention from so many wonderful people.
I have so many amazing friends and family who are struggling at this time and I would give anything in the world to be able to serve them the way that I am being served. "Whatsoever you have done to the least of these, you have done to me". When the day comes for me to stand before God and have my life reviewed I am sure He will weep when he see's how much my family has been taken care of during this time. I don't know that I'll ever be able to repay all of you in this life time. I just hope that when God expresses his gratitude to you one day, I will be standing next to him and you will see how genuinely grateful I am for you as well.
2 comments:
Hugs to you, Ginger, and much love.
you deserve all the blessings your family has received! You never know what kind of impact you will or have had on someone else's life. Lots of people love you for many reasons.
Post a Comment