Its been sooooo cold. Like, BITTER cold. So, being homebound through out the week really hasn't been too bad.
They are growing and changing so fast. I keep thinking of that song by Trace Adkins, "You're gonna Miss this, and I know I most certainly will miss this. I have this crazy feeling to just hold them close and enjoy these simple and peaceful moments that I have with them, because it won't always be this way.
Call it coincidence? But in the past week since I have given up FB, I think my cuddle time with my little girl has increased a hundred fold. He, is just a cuddler by nature. She on the other hand has not been, up until this past week.
I love playing with my kids, I see them different, I react to them different and I have been more patient with them.
I am liking this change in the atmosphere, this change for the better. They fight less, throw less tantrums and even I throw less tantrums.
Its weird how omitting one little thing in your life can make a world of difference.
It makes sense though. These little spirits are very smart and they know who and where you are putting your attention. Especially if the attention is not toward them.
I hope I will always be able to protect them.
She is just over Two Years.
How can such tiny little beings create so much love?
2 comments:
Cute photos of the kids! We miss you and I do miss you on FB!!! :(
Oh, they are so cute, cute, cute!
Post a Comment