I love all the pictures, what a cool picture of the moose and the roads, it looks like a christmas card, I LOVE snow and I love winter (I am probably one of the few)..but I think pictures you can capture are breathtaking...ps. I got your note on my blog...I would love to help you anytime with you blog...tell me what you are wanting to do so I have an idea. Call me anytime (but, my kids are at preschool and down for naps fromo 1245-245 every Tue-Friday...so I have 2 hours on those days to help you with NO yelling kids in the background, LOL) ya just let me know! See ya!
I LOVE all your pics i tell you that alot but i do ha ha. How fun you get to see wildlife like that a moose right on the street crazy! Well good talking to ya today i miss you tons love ya and keep updating this blog your doing a great job me on the other hand i will post pics today PROMISE GINGA:)
4 comments:
WOW, it seriously looks amazing!!! The kids are so cute too. I love paisleys hair..LOL!
How r ya, sistah? Wow, it really is gorgeous there. If I didn't hate driving in/on snow I might have to consider Alaska an awesome place to live. :)
I love all the pictures, what a cool picture of the moose and the roads, it looks like a christmas card, I LOVE snow and I love winter (I am probably one of the few)..but I think pictures you can capture are breathtaking...ps. I got your note on my blog...I would love to help you anytime with you blog...tell me what you are wanting to do so I have an idea. Call me anytime (but, my kids are at preschool and down for naps fromo 1245-245 every Tue-Friday...so I have 2 hours on those days to help you with NO yelling kids in the background, LOL) ya just let me know! See ya!
I LOVE all your pics i tell you that alot but i do ha ha. How fun you get to see wildlife like that a moose right on the street crazy! Well good talking to ya today i miss you tons love ya and keep updating this blog your doing a great job me on the other hand i will post pics today PROMISE GINGA:)
Post a Comment