Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanskgiving and More...


I have sooo missed my computer and the ability to blog. We have been in Utah since Thanksgiving traveling between Cornish, Logan and Ogden.

We have come home for a short week and will be out on the road again, possibly adding Wyoming into the travel plans....

I am done living outside of a suitcase, but would rather be with my hubby on the road.

We have had a wonderful time with our family and friends. Bill has been showing off Paisley to EVERYONE!

I feel so good. Paisley is the DREAM BABY! She is practically sleeping through the night already. I only have to get up once to feed her.....

I hear this is a rarity at one month old. She has yet to cry and be inconsolable. She snuggles up on your chest (her favorite spot) and curls inward and just is so darn lovable and cuddly...

I really do love being a Mommy. I told Bill the other night that if it weren't for all the weight gain and feeling fat for the next 9 + Months, I'd already be ready for another.

I love this multiplying and replenishing the earth thing. IN... EVERY.... WAY!!! (Well I guess except the weight thing)........

Who knows, maybe we will get another one sooner than we think. I'm in my prime and we didn't heed the Doctor's advice about waiting six weeks...... :)

6 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Hey can you email me those pictures from thanksgiving with Trey eating cookies? It was so great to spend time with you guys....we will see you soon.
Love Ker

Jean McKendrick said...

It's nice hearing from you again.
All I can say is you are one brave woman (in reference to being in your prime and not waiting 6 weeks). That was my worst fear, having another one so soon. :)
Glad you have your dream baby. That's awesome.

Staci said...

You're crazy! I try to wait 8 weeks Ha ha ha She is a beautiful baby you guys are awesome little parents. So will you be in Cornish for Christmas? We are going to try to come up on Christmas Eve and I'd love to see you if we all have time. Take care
Love ya,
Staci

Janan said...

Hey lady! You know, you could always come move in with me in WARM - - well, mid 50's to low 60's this week Arizona until Dill Weed stops traveling so much . . . just a thought! Just make sure he sends all his credit cards . . . we need to get that girls some clothes and shoes for 1 year and on! Lots of shopping to get done! Ha ha!

You look great!! I know you are a great mom . . . don't need to see it . . . . just know it!

Becky said...

WHAT?!?! You were here over thanksgiving and we didn't know about it? J/K I am sure you had lots of family to see. Next time we need to hook up I would love to see that darling Pais.

Heather Whitehead said...

Yeah! I'm so glad your home and back to blogging. Sounds like you've been busy but having fun in Utah! Ya i've had jut a little drama with the tree but that's okay i love Christmas time.
Paisley still looks cute as ever I love her little christmas dress. Who knows maybe you will have another one SOON! So are you guys planning on staying in Utah for Christmas? I know how you feel about living out of a suitcase i got so sick of it before i got to Germany.
I love ya and miss u:)