Oh my hell are you kidding me?? You are way more brave and daring than I ever would be, good for you:) I love all the pics of your baby too. She is so adorable, makes me want a girl
I love these pictures you brave brave girl! I can't believe how high it looks in this pics i can only imagine what you were thinking while climbing that! Ya know Bill is going to want to teach Paisley to ice climb ha ha. Love ya girl
4 comments:
Oh my hell are you kidding me?? You are way more brave and daring than I ever would be, good for you:) I love all the pics of your baby too. She is so adorable, makes me want a girl
No way. I wouldn't have done this. Way to go! I freak out when Curtis takes me 4 wheeling on steep roads. I am such a whimp!!
Oh my gosh, that would scare me! You were a trooper and so brave to try it. :) Beautiful though.
I love these pictures you brave brave girl! I can't believe how high it looks in this pics i can only imagine what you were thinking while climbing that!
Ya know Bill is going to want to teach Paisley to ice climb ha ha.
Love ya girl
Post a Comment