Sunday, April 5, 2009

Going Private

After months of consideration, I've decided to go private. Because blogging is like journal writing for me, there are things I'd like to write about, but not comfortable with because I don't want just anyone reading my life.

If you would like to continue reading about my thoughts, my life, leave me your email address. If you're not comfortable leaving it, you can email me your address @ gingerspice78@hotmail.com

I don't want to hold back anymore with what is on my mind. It's refreshing to write and get it all out. Just be prepared.....

33 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

I would love to continue reading your blog. mckendrickj@comcast.net

The Murrays said...

I also would love to keep reading your blog. My email is summeroceans@yahoo.com

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

I have been thinking about going private too but all my family looks at it and some do not have there own email.
cnkprice@hotmail.com
Love you
Ker

jonibologna said...

hey ging. i have a blogger account with jonibaloney2@gmail.com so can you send me an invite there? love ya

The Jones Family said...

I love reading your blog!! babytiaray@yahoo.com
Love, Amy

Ryan & Sue Erickson said...

I totally want to keep reading your blog.
s_erickson@windjammercable.net

Melissa Hernandez said...

I keep thinking I need to go private too, but Chris has so many family members that keep in touch with us this way that I don't dare make ours private. But I get nervous with all the perv's out there!! It's such a hard call. Here's my address missysuehernandez@hotmail.com

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

ashleymaephoto@gmail.com
:)

I understand the private thing, I have thought about it too with all the perverts out there!

Mrs. Bennett said...

vondeech@gmail.com

cute baby!

Jenny Erazo said...

I'do love to be able to keep up with you and your family.
jnnerazo3@gmail.com

Colleen said...

For sure I want an invite!! colleenvt@hotmail.com! Love ya!

Johnsons said...

amberleigh.83@hotmail.com wants to see your blog
ps I had the best dream the other night about BRASC and everyone was there: Gordon, Jane, Tammy, Marla, Dennis....etc

Heather Whitehead said...

Ya know i want an invite girl!
bmaria32@hotmail.com

Haley said...

I would love to keep looking!
haleypace@gmail.com

The Swainston Family said...

I would like an invite! I love reading your posts! ctswainston@email.com
Talesha Munson Swainston

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

carmenlynch@hotmail.com
thanx!

Megan and Jon said...

Hi of course you'll include me right. I don't really need to say that I love coming here to read..

meganknny@yahoo.com

Melinda said...

I'd love an invite. melinda.moffitt@gmail.com.

Becky said...

Uh Ya! My email is beckycoxxx@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Nettie! said...

Please e-mail me too!

adollsmom@hotmail.com

Janan said...

Look me out and you are gonna be in for it! You have my e-mail!! Ha ha!!

Heather said...

Hey Ginger - I came acrossed your blog on Colleen's blog and I loved seeing what you've been up to. You have such a cute little family! I'm glad to see you so happy! I'd love to have an invite to your blog. heztorg@yahoo.com

Jen said...

I'll e-mail you my address.

Unknown said...

Ginger,

It's Tam include me in too.
tiggerharris@gmail.com

Hope all is well love ya,

Tami

Staci said...

ME TOO!!! Sorry it took so long I haven't been checking stacibarnes@hotmail.com thanks

The Klien's said...

I don't leave many comments, but I visit your blog often. You are such an amazing person, If you don't mind I would love to be able to keep up on your amazing adventures.
rmklien@hotmail.com

Kimberly Wright said...

You know my email.....add me please! Hugs! Kim

Amy said...

Hey Ginger, you better send me an invite please:) amyandcole08@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Add me, Ginger!
cibug79@gmail.com

Amber said...

I think you have my email. I will resend it to you if I don't get an invite. ;0)

Chan said...

Ya better invite me...LOL

Heather Whitehead said...

Hey woman are you still alive? Sorry i didn't call last weekend we were in Berlin,we got home late that night so i went straight to bed. Anyways i tried calling your house a few times but i guess your out of town! I will try calling your cell this weekend! Oh i got my plane ticket so i will be in the states in a month and well be there for a few weeks so hopefully i get to see you and finally meet little Paisley! Love ya Berlin

Dani said...

I want to be invited...
dani2613@yahoo.com
thanks, I don't get around to the blog thing often, but I like to see what everyone is doing once in a while. Cute little girl. Hopefully we will get to see her soon.