Anyhow, I will be doing a much better update next week.
Life is perfect. I love my husband. I love my Paisley. I love my life. Why am I so blessed?
Paisley just turned 6 months this week. I can't believe how lucky I have been. She is so precious and sweet and just so lovable.
Bill and Paisley are my world. I would not have it any other way.
4 comments:
Ginger,
She just gets cuter and cuter! She should be sleeping through the night for you now right? Do you have her on any solids?
It was so good to talk to you the other day..Get up here and stay for awhile. Salem can't wait, she wants to see your baby. Love and miss you!
I can't believe she's already six months old. Remember me when you go private: amberleigh.83@hotmail.com
Hey you! Little Paisley is beautiful!! I was so glad to hear from you the other day! Things are going great here and I'm super glad to hear that your world is perfect! You deserve it! Love ya!
Post a Comment