Sunday, September 21, 2008

FATHER OF HELGA BELLE-8 WEEKS TO GO!



Can I just say EWWWW! GROSS!!!! YUCK!!!!! This Mustache Mouth hubby of mine will NOT back down and refuses to call our little one anything BUT Helga Belle. I think I felt her flipping him off the other day. When I went in for a ultra sound a couple of days ago, this was the image on the screen. I have a feeling she is ready to fight for a feminine name...........

I absolutely adore my husband, but this Helga Belle fascination is really starting to scare me!! Amazingly, I have only cried once over the name, but if it continues, I have informed him He will not be allowed in the delivery room. He claims that He will be cheering me on like he's at a Yankee's game, shouting out this horrid name as I push........ "Come on Helga, Come to Daddy".... I hope she comes to him with a swift kick in his face! Then perhaps it may wipe the mustache off his face!!!!

So now to update a little. We have our place in Colorado and I absolutely LOVE IT! Bill is training in Wyoming until Mid October. I have been in Wyoming with him for several days and we will be here until the end of the week. We are in a very small town called Pinedale, which is about 1 1/2 hrs south of Jackson Hole. It's gorgeous here and it's the perfect place to relax and enjoy the scenery.

Bill is working in the oil/natural gas industry as a field engineer and he loves his job and his co-workers. He's staying in a beautiful cabin with his boss and several other guys. We are both feeling so blessed for this career opportunity. We were in church this morning and we were both feeling so overwhelmed with gratitude for the blessings in our lives. We have been given so much and soon, so soon we will be able to be sealed in the Temple. I can't wait to experience this with our little one and family and friends. I love my life so much. I have a love for Bill that I didn't know could exist! The more she grows inside me, the more I marvel at God and his plan for us. Our little miracle is increasing my faith in God and I love her so very much for that!

8 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

I know, the McKnight's don't get any news passes around, I swear I am always the last one to find things out. Last year they found a problem with my ovaries and they went in hoping to fix a small problem and my ovary had an abscess on it, and got really infected. So they ended up removing the entire ovary and tube on my left side. It was really painful, I feel like my body is just slowly falling apart!!!!Hopefully this "thing" is an easier problem to fix. It's just scary because my mom's side of the family has ovarian cancer really bad. All the women on my mom's side have had hysterectomy's by 35....my mom was the only one that dodged that bullet. My great-grandma and aunts died of it, so they are taking really good precautions with everything. I am just glad I have an awesome doctor!!

Janan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janan said...

Oh gosh! Ginger, if I had to wake up to that FACE, I would be back in my favorite mission comps guest room so fast!! Tell BILL - - he has to get rid of the mustache or we will get rid of his bank account . . . ha ha! We haven't shopped for past the 1st birthday yet!!

HELGA BELLE!! No no! We picked the name . . . it isn't HELGA BELLE!! We need to get that man some style in the name department . . . . HELGA BELLE will NOT DO!! I need to come visit . . . you are right. We will see . . . I am hoping for an invite to something . . . depend on the date and place.

Remember the saying, WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS!! Well, it is POURING RIGHT NOW!! I am attempting to seek out more fully the SUNSHINE - - - I may have to get a JOB! YIKES!!

Janan said...

Tell Bill without the removal of that UGLY MUSTACHE, we will have to go along with a "SPICE" name change for him to DILL WEED!! I think it fits . . . DILL WEED!!

Anonymous said...

Ginger, you are so funny. I love it. I don't blame you for disliking that name. I must say though, I do like Belle but Helga, that's just wrong *S* You stick to your guns girl, and don't let your gorgeous baby end up with that name. Congratulations, on the move. I wish you the best of luck. You're a sweetheart.

Jean McKendrick said...

Hey Ginger,
Remember me, Jean, from DSPD? My sister, Jenny, has a link to your blog and told me I could see your sister's from yours.
You're pretty funny! Congrats on the upcoming arrival of your new little one!
Matt and I moved from Colorado Springs about 3 years ago to FLORIDA! We liked Colorado, it was beautiful. You're lucky to be living there. Of course Cache Valley is number one! :) I was able to visit last year at Christmas time, it was so good to be back. How's Paulette??

Curtis said...

Bill, hold our for the name as long as you can!!! I tried to get Becky to let me name our last one Herbie Hirschi, but she never would go for it. Women and their name issues!! We are glad things are going well for you up there, but we will miss seeing you as much. Pinedale is gorgeous. My brothers and I have been coming up there for years to backpack in the Wind Rivers. It's one of our favorite places in the world. Ginger, you left a comment on our blog asking how long Becky and I have been married...we are coming up on 6 years in March. It has gone by fast, but I would never change it for the world.

Becky said...

Sorry Ginger, I can't keep tabs on Curtis 24/7. They tease us about our names at least our names wouldn't have anything to do with them getting beatin up. Good thing we carry the babies so we have the overall say RIGHT??