RULES:-Link the person who tagged you
-List 6 of your quirks
-Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them
-List the rules on your blog
I love this stuff. Jesse Cholico Crofts tagged me, she is a beautiful friend I had in high school. I found her on facebook a month or two ago and so here we are! Thanks Jesse for tagging me :)
Quirks?? I think I have a ton so this may take some time to sort through which ones I want to post!
1. I have an oral fixation. Seriously, if I'm not biting my nails I have to suck on something, chew on something or lick something. (I've always wondered which reasons Freud would give for this fixation). But I remember it started sometime in the 3rd grade with nail biting.....
2. I do weird things in my sleep. Most of my previous roomates can confirm this, but they have often found me sitting straight up in bed during the night, talking. They have actually carried on conversations with me and come morning I can't remember a single thing. My husband probably couldn't confirm this, once his head hits the pillow he is out for the night. I'm not sure if I still do it, but I know it has been a frequent occurence in the past.
3. I ruin brand new toothbrushes in less than 2 weeks. I brush my teeth so hard that the bristles on the brush are spread in such disaray, they usually bring blood. The Dentist tells me often I need to quit because my gums are receding, but I don't realize I'm doing it. My husband lately supervises my brushing and constantly demonstrates the proper way to brush.
4. I play the piano best while sitting on my feet. I love playing the piano and I play best when I am NOT sitting properly. I always have to sit on at least one foot in order to get into my groove. Most of my inspiration comes when I am relaxed and not really sitting lady like.
5. I have trouble saying the word "Ask". I tend to pronounce it "Assss-k". I've always had this problem. I don't know why, but whenever I have to use this word, I always think of a butt and so I just naturally tend to draw the word out longer than necessary.
6. I have to shave my belly button. I have this one long strand of curly hair that won't stop growing back. One time I tried to see how long I could grow it....... (that was before I was married).
Now I shall tag:
-Keri Price
-Janan Burr
-Julie Decoria
-Niki Godfrey
-Melissa Hernandez
-Chantel Bender
-Heather Whitehead
5 comments:
That was awesome, I never knew you talked in your sleep, we had lots of sleepovers and I don't recall that ever happening, had I known I would have asked some fun questions :O)LOL.
YEAH! I'm glad your finally back to blogging! I so remember you sitting up in the night talking and just staring kinda creepy but Hilarious! Its just funny you never remember doing that. So how r u feeling?? Hope things r still good in Colorado i will give you a call again SOON! lOVE YA GIRL.
Ginger,
fun to read about your "quirks". If you go on my blog and look on Singletons (that is Jenni Singleton who also worked for DSPD). Jenny and kids is my sister and her kids.
I just started blogging and think it's so much fun to be connected with old and new friends!
Ginger, you are a doll. You make me laugh. I love the whole sleep talking thing. It's great to hear from you. How are things coming along with your pregnancy? I hope all is well. Did I mention you are the cutest mom ever? Well you are. Have you guys finally settled in Colorado? How are you liking it there so far? And I love hearing from you too. As far as recording my laugh and posting it, I think I better pass and save me the embarrasement *lol* Keep in touch, and I will be talking to you soon. Take care.
Can I ignore this??? Ha ha! I won't . . . but, I am going to have to think for a minute or a day or a night!
what pic of my big hair in a journal? No you better not post it . . . I am sure I can find some embarassing of you . . . . .
I LOVE THE NAME!!! Sad it beat out my name, but SO CUTE!!! And tender to the heart! Love ya girl!!
Post a Comment